05. First Day Back

It was currently the next day and Carly had borrowed Johnny's phone to edit the pictures and post them unto Facebook for him.

She had offered to do so since she absolutely needed to get her mind off of the entire Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai situation.

She had barely seen Anna and Andy, receiving text messages that they were hanging at Sam's.

Carly yawned, redbull in hand as she entered Johnny's apartment.

The girl was taken aback as she saw Miguel in some toddler like contraption. "Okay I did not mentally prepare myself for this."

Miguel blushed a scarlett red. "Carly, hey, good morning."

"Morning." Carly hummed out, sliding Johnny's phone on the table before plopping down unto the couch.

"How'd my pictures go? Did they get tons of likes? Did Ali see them? Did she comment on them or anything?" Johnny bombarded the teen girl with questions.

"Well I gave you a shoutout from my own facebook account and then I saw that my friend's mom had dmed you." Carly said, pursing her lips. "I didn't want to emotionally scar myself so I didn't check what she said."

Johnny rolled his eyes as Miguel tugged on the strap annoyedly.

"Alright, stand in one.. two.. three.."

Miguel fell to the floor, looking as if he wasn't even trying.

"Come on, again." Johnny sighed as he helped Miguel up. "One.. two.. three."

Miguel fell to the floor yet again, groaning.

"Come on this is worst than yesterday. So you saw your ex, big deal." Johnny said.

Carly's looked down to the floor as she remembered Miguel telling her and Johnny that he and Tory had talked at the Sushi restaurant.

"Big deal?" Miguel questioned with furrowed brows. "Dude, look at you! We spend all day doing bullshit for your ex, trying to make you look like someone you're not. At least when I saw my ex, I told her how things really were."

"Alright you done with your little hissy fit or are you just giving up?" Johnny asked tiredly.

"You are." Miguel mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Johnny asked.

"You're the on giving up!" Miguel yelled, causing Carly and Johnny to exchange a wary glance.

"I don't know what the hell you-"

"Quiet!" Miguel yelled, causing Carly to flinch slightly.

"You let Kreese take your dojo and you let Hawk, Tory and all the others think you're weak!" Miguel yelled at Johnny.

"Because it was a mistake to begin with." Johnny snapped, walking forward and pointing his finger in Miguel's face.

Carly's sighed out tiredly, massaging her temples.

"I should've never brought back Cobra Kai, look what happened." Johnny scoffed at Miguel.

Carly looked up, rolling her eyes, before she saw something that caught her attention. "Guys?"

"What happened is that you helped a bunch of people and then walked away like a pussy." Miguel told Johnny, ignoring Carly.

"Guys." Carly called out again.

"You're a sensei, that's who you are, and if you can't see that you're blind." Miguel said on the verge of tears.

"Guys!" Carly yelled as she stood up.