07. All Valley

"So, dinner at the Larusso's." Carly had noted with a small smile as she took up the bowl of mashed potatoes. "Is this the next step for you and Sam?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Andy murmured as he took up the lassanga, glancing behind him to see Anna and Diane who were already at the door waiting for them.

"Oh don't think I'm clueless." Carly rolled her eyes as she shut the car door. "I know you and Sam are a thing."

Andy didn't reply, just blushing a scarlett red.

Carly smiled, shaking her head.

The two began walking to Diane and Anna.

"Just take things slow, alright?" Carly had sighed out.

She loved Sam but she knew that the girl had a record.

Andy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but didn't get to say or ask anything as they had got to Diane and Anna.

The door swung open to reveal Sam who wore a large smile.

"Sam, you look beautiful." Diane gushed as she hugged the girl.

"You look beautiful as well, Aunt Diane." Sam beamed.

Diane smiled, walking into the house.

"Sam, you look amazing." Andy said with a clear of his throat.

Sam smiled, turning a scarlett red. "Not so bad yourself, Alejandro."

"We're gonna go inside, leave you two loverbirds alone." Carly said as she and Anna exchanged a glance, on the verge of laughter.

Carly and Anna then pushed past Sam and Andy, walking inside.

They made her way to the kitchen, expecting to see her mom and Amanda there but was met with Daniel instead.

"Hey, Mr. Larusso." Anna greeted as she walked up to him.

"Hi." Daniel greeted with a smile to the two girls.

"I heard you went to Korea! How was it?" Carly asked as she watched Anna take a bowl of salad from him.

"It was great. I met some old friends and really got myself together, you know?" Daniel said, a glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, that was good for you, I know how much stress you're under with the whole business declining thing." Carly said, folding her arms.

"Yeah." Daniel nodded. "But we can talk more about it at dinner, come on."

🥋

Carly yawned as she and Miguel entered the school.

She hadn't been able to pick up a redbull and she was very sleepy.

A few days had passed, training with Eagle Fang everyday.

She had become accostumed to the heat.

The two shot a glare at Hawk as they passed him, Hawk returning the glare.

"Oh, I'm sorry man." Miguel said as he bumped into someone.

The person turned around to reveal Andy, Sam and Anna standing next to him.

"Miguel, hey! Congratulations on hopping back on your feet!" Sam smiled politely. "Literally."

"Oh hey, Miguel!" Anna smiled at the boy. "Haven't seen you since you got drunk at my mom's boyfriend's place."

"Yeah, same." Miguel said, scratching the back of his neck before he looked to Andy. "Hey Andy, still not talking much?"

"I talk sometimes." Andy replied with a shrug, Miguel smiling.