06. Eagle Fang Karate

"Miguel, please don't cause a scene, you-"

"Hey guys!" Hawk greeted the two as they entered the cafteria.

Carly sighed out, glaring at Hawk who glared back at her.

"I heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that?" Miguel said as he walked up to Cobra Kai.

"Oh god, don't tell me your little girlfriend here made you get soft too." Hawk rolled his eyes. "You should thank me for getting revenge on Miyagi-Do."

Carly clenched her jaw, folding her arms.

"Besides, they're the one who started the fight. We finished it." Hawk added.

"That's not what Sensei taught us." Miguel quickly said with a frown.

"He's not my sensei anymore." Hawk corrected, causing Carly to scoff.

"After all he did for you, you betray him?" Miguel questioned, a disappointed look on his face.

"He betrayed us." Hawk reiterated.

Carly bit her bottom lip to refrain from snapping back and causing a scene.

"This isn't you talking. It's Kreese, he's got in your head." Miguel said with a sigh. "You can change that, leave Cobra Kai and join Sensei's new dojo. If you come, others will follow. Okay? We can show everyone we're not bullies. It could be like before."

"He has a new dojo?" Hawk asked, furrowing his brows.

"Hey, guys. Check this guy out.
Standing around with a dick in his hand." A voice had said loudly.

Everybody turned to see that Kyler had drawn a dick on Demetri's cast.

Carly clenched her jaw.

She was about to walk over to Kyler but was pulled back by Hawk.

"Don't. It'll only cause a scene. Leave him alone." Hawk said to her, his grip on her arm tight.

"So what you protecting them now? They your new best friends?" Carly scoffed, snatching her arm away from Hawk and rubbing it. "Let me tell you something, Hawk. Without Demetri, you would've never survived. Demetri has been there for you through everything and this is how you repay him? By breaking his arm and letting your friends bully him?"

Hawk looked down to the floor, clenching his jaw.

"I don't even know who you are anymore. I think that the red hair dye is leaking from your hair into your brain." Carly laughed bitterly, shaking her head. "Get help, Hawk."

Carly then walked away, pulling Miguel with her.

She was angry.

🥋

"This was the worst school day of my life. Hawk is such a bully and I just wanna punch him in the face and-"

"Sensei?" Miguel called out, cutting off Carly.

Carly looked up from her phone to see Johnny standing next to Miguel.

"Dude, how the hell did you get into here?" Carly asked, eyes wide.

"I went to school here, you think I don't know all the secret ways in and out?" Johnny scoffed, Carly smiling in awe. "Anyways, I got some good news. Found a pretty sweet spot for our new dojo."

"Yeah?" Miguel asked with a small smile. "That's great."

"How's the recruiting coming?" Johnny asked the two teens.