08. Help

⚠️TW⚠️ SEXUAL ASSAULT

i know how truggering sexual assault can be for some so there will be a summary at the end of the chapter if needed.

there will be an * when the triggerring section has begun and when it is finished.

🥋

"Here we are." Carly said as she stopped the car infront of Sofia's house.

Carly turned to face Sofia who wore a distant look on her face.

Carly furrowed her brows before placing her hand on Sofia's. "Hey you okay?"

"Yeah, just um, not feeling well." Sofia said with a small smile before she opened her car door. "Thanks for today, Carly."

"No problem, we should do it again." Carly smiled lopsidedly.

Sofia just gave Carly one last small smile before walking off.

Carly furrowed her brows, waiting for Sofia to say something more but she didn't.

Carly watched as Sofia walked inside the house before shutting the door with a slam.

Instantly, Carly's heart had plummeted.

Did she do something wrong?

🥋

Miguel had turned around at the sound of someone pulling into the parking lot.

He relaxed at the sight of Carly's car.

Carly got out of her car, a smile on her face as she jogged towards Miguel.

"Miguel! How'd your date go?" Carly asked happily as she got to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"It went great!" Miguel smiled as he hugged back. "How about you?"

"Um, it was good." Carly smiled as she pulled away, Miguel raising a brow at her response. Before he could say anything though, Carly had rushed into the dojo. Miguel followed after her quickly.

The bell above the door rang, causing Johnny to exit his office.

"Who's the man? I'm the man!" Miguel exclaimed happily as he ran past Carly and towards Johnny.

"Oh shit, are you the man, too? Tell me you're the man too!" Johnny exclaimed, making Miguel nod.

"I'm the man, yeah! I crushed the date!" Miguel said excitedly as Carly walked up behind them.

"I crushed the committee meeting!" Johnny exclaimed, Carly smiling.

"So Cobra Kai's in?" Carly asked hopingly.

"Hell yeah we're in!" Johnny responded, smiling widely at the girl.

"Cobra Kai's back, baby!!" Carly exclaimed as she bounded over to the two, forcing them into a group hug

"My date went well too, thanks for asking!" Carly laughed as she pulled away from the hug, a wide smile on her face.

"Did your date make a move on you?" Johnny asked with a raised brow.

"I guess so." Carly smiled.

"Hell yeah! We are all the man tonight baby!" Johnny beamed, punching Carly's shoulder playfully.

"All right, I'm gonna grab a soda, want one, Lee? And do you want a Banquet, sensei?" Miguel asked, a smile on his face.

Carly smiled at the nickname, unnoticed by the two men.