03. Cobra Kai Shananigans

"I hate the beach." Carly said with her legs criss-crossed before she took a bite of the pizza.

"Come on, the beach is such a pretty place." Aisha pouted from opposite  Carly on the bed.

"I get sand all in my hair and underwear and I always come back looking like a sunburnt Barbie dipped in hot cheetos dust." Carly said as she took the vegetables off the pizza.

Aisha rolled her eyes at this, going unto her phone after it had dinged.

Aisha clicked unto her phone, her face dropping at what she had saw.

Carly looked up from where she was wiping her hand on the napkin, furrowing her eyes at Aisha.

"What is it?" Carly frowned at the sad look on Aisha's face.

Aisha glanced up to Carly with a sigh before turning the phone to face her new friend.

Carly squinted her eyes, reading the message on the screen that was from an anonymous user.

'imagine being fat and ugly. go kys🤣' The message read.

Carly scrunched her face in disgust. "It isn't even creative like whoever sent this message could've at least tried."

Carly then looked up to Aisha who wore a small smile at Carly's jab.

Carly smiled back slightly before clearing her throat and sitting back. "So how long you been receiving these messages?"

"Uh, a few days now." Aisha replied with a small frown.

"Want me to go beat their asses?" Carly asked with a raised brow and a deep frown.

"No." Aisha said before she reached over for her school bag before digging her hand into it. After awhile, she pulled out a crumpled up yellow paper. Carly watched as Aisha straightened out the flyer before handing it to her. "I wanna go learn how to beat their asses."

"Johnny Lawrence, that name rings a bell." Carly said before she sighed, standing up with a stretch. "Come on, let's go get you registered before the classes end."

Aisha smiled widely, squealing as she got up.

🥋

"I'm so nervous." Aisha admitted as the two stood infront of the dojo, staring up at the logo.

"What's there to be nervous about?" Carly asked as she crumpled up the piece of paper with the dojo address written on it that they had used to get here before throwing it over her shoulder.

"Everything. You're just not nervous because Sam's dad taught you everything you need to know about karate." Aisha said knowingly as she turned her head to face Carly.

"No, I'm not nervous because I'm not going to be doing any karate. I'm just gonna be in the sidelines, cheering you on." Carly said turning her head to Aisha as well.

"Oh come on, you have to train with me!" Aisha's hands went to her hips.

"Nope, no thanks." Carly hummed out.

"Come on, please?" Aisha asked with a pout.

Carly rolled her eyes, shoving Aisha's face away. "Fine, I'll think about it."

"Yay, now come on, let's go before they have to close up." Aisha smiled as she grabbed Carly's hand, going towards the dojo.

Aisha let go off Carly's hand, inhaling sharply before she entered the dojo.

The two entered to see only two people in the dojo.

The sensei who was on the cover of the flyer and a teen boy around Aisha and Carly's age.