06. Girlfriends

"Uh, I'm planning on watching Venom when it comes out, you wanna come with?" Carly asked Miguel as she stretched.

"What- Me and you- Alone- I- You-"

Carly rolled her eyes at Miguel's sputtering. "Aisha and Sofia are gonna be there. Might invite Eli too."

Miguel nodded as she glanced up to Carly before glancing down to the floor. "So are you and Eli good friends now?"

"Yeah, I would think so." Carly said as she glanced up to meet Miguel's eyes. "Why?"

"Just asking." Miguel said. Carly hummed with a nod before the two continued stretching in silence.

"So do you like like him?" Miguel asked, causing Carly to look up with furrowed brows.

"What? No. Eli's cool but I don't like him in that way." Carly responded. "Why are you asking me these questions."

"Just wanna know." Miguel shrugged.

Carly was about to say something but turned around instead after she had heard the doors open.

Aisha and Sofia entered with empty hands.

"Did you guys not get the Monster?" Carly frowned as she stood up.

"No, they're all out of that and Redbull." Aisha frowned.

"Great, I'm so tired." Carly puted before she rest her head on Sofia's shoulder.

Sofia smiled, patting Carly's back with a playful eye roll.

The bells dinged and everyone turned to see Johnny enter.

"Three more absences, Sensei." Miguel announced.

"Bunch of pussies." Aisha spat before Johnny shook his head.

"No, it's my fault. Since you joined Cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names. I've humiliated you. Some of you l've hit. And for that, I don't apologize. Cobra Kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside, you can't be strong on the outside. And right now you're all weak. And I know that because I was you. I used to have no friends. Used to be the weirdo kid. Not that weird, I still hooked up with babes and all."

Carly smiled the smallest of smiles.

"But... The point is, I wasn't always the badass sensei I am today. Just like a cobra, I had to shed my loser skin to find my true power. And you guys will too." Just as Johnny finished his speech, a bell chimed, signalling that someone had entered.

Carly snapped her head to see none other than Eli at the door, looking at everyone.

She smiled at his Blue Mohawk.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai." Johnny said cluelessly before Miguel also turned around, his jaw hung slightly when he saw his best friend.

"Eli, what happened?" Miguel gasped.

"I'm flipping the script." Eli said proudly.

"Wait, are you the kid with the lip?" Johnny asked shocked. "Nice cut, bro."

"Looking good, Eli." Carly smiled, Eli shooting her a smirk.

"You see that?" Johnny asked the students in the dojo. "Doesn't matter if you're a loser or a nerd or a freak. All that matters is that you become badass."

Johnny tilted his head slightly, staring at Eli.

"Hawk." Johnny smiled proudly. "Fall in."

Eli- Hawk took off his shoes before going over to stand to the left of Aisha.