04. Golf N' Stuff Attack

Carly entered Golf N' Stuff, folding her arms.

She looked around the empty place, wandering where Sam was.

Suddenly, Carly stopped in her tracks.

A yell echoed throughout the place, strings of curse words following.

Carly furrowed her brows, her lips parted.

"Stop!" She heard another person cry out.

Anna.

Carly acted quickly, running towards where the screams and yells were coming from.

As Carly finally got to the laser tag room where the voices were coming from, she nearly choked at the sight of Hawk kneeling on Andy's back, holding his arm in a lock position that could easily break it.

Next to Hawk and Andy, Demetri lay, yelling in pain as he held his arm.

A few feet away, Anna was yelling and sobbing as a random Cobra Kai held her back from attacking Hawk.

Carly ran forward, pulling the guy off from Anna before holding his shoulders and kneeing him in the groin.

The boy doubled over before falling to the floor in pain.

"Hawk, what the hell." Carly had snapped, grabbing ahold of a scared Anna.

"Hey, traitor, what's up?" Tory smirked, taking a threatening step towards Anna and Carly.

Carly couldn't help but to place her hand over her stomach, as if reliving being slashed in the stomach by Tory.

Tory saw this, a her smirk staying on her face.

"What are you guys doing to Andy?" Carly asked angrily.

"They're trying to break my arm just like how they broke Demetri's." Andy had grunted out.

"Oh so now you know how to talk?" Hawk hissed, bending Andy's arm slightly.

Andy let out a groan of pain, causing Carly to lunge forward, only to be pushed back by a random Cobra Kai student and bump into Anna.

Anna quickly held unto Carly, stopping the two from falling.

"Hey, don't touch her, man!" Hawk said, loosening his grip on Andy and standing up.

Andy raised up, elbowing Hawk in his groin before the boy pushed off towards Carly and Anna.

Anna grabbed ahold of her brother as he came to her side.

"You're gonna get it." Hawk laughed as he stood up, cluthing his groin.

Carly pushed Andy and Anna behind her, placing a hand infront of them protectively.

"Who did that?" Carly asked, glancing to Demetri who was yelling in pain.

"Hawk did it." Tory said proudly.

Carly furrowed her brows, glancing to Hawk who refused to meet her gaze.

Carly's eyes fell to the floor, her heart dropping at the thought of it being Hawk who had hurt Demetri.

"Let's go." Tory hummed out to Cobra Kai.

The students all obeyed, walking out.

"This isn't over, Larusso!" Tory yelled before throwing one last smirk at Carly.

Carly clenched her jaw before Tory walked out of the room.

Carly immediately snapped her head towards a groaning Demetri.