09. House Party

"So who's hosting this keg party?" Mitch asked as Carly pulled up to the Larusso's house.

"A friend." Carly hummed out as she and Miguel jumped out of the car, the Eagle Fang students following.

"I don't hear any music. Is the party over already?" Bert frowned as the group walked towards the front door.

"We're early, now don't ask any more questions before I drive you guys back home." Carly snapped before ringing the doorbell.

After a few seconds, the door opened and Miguel and Carly slowly trailed inside, followed by Bert and Mitch.

"No way!"
"Nu-uh!"
"Oh hell no!"

Carly folded her arms as the Miyagi-Do students ran up to face the Eagle Fang Students.

"You gotta be kidding me." Chris scoffed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mitch spat at Chris before glaring at Carly and Miguel. "This isn't a keg party. I bought this hat for nothing?"

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demetri questioned looking at Sam and Andy in confusion.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now." Sam said softly to the students.

"To all of us." Carly added as she slipped her hand into Miguel's jacket pocket that his hand was also in.

"We think we'd stand a better chance if we joined forces." Miguel explained, interlocking his fingers with Carly's. "Two dojos are stronger than one."

"This is ridiculous." Mitch whispered to Bert.

"I know, right?" Bert answered before Carly glared at them, causing the two to shut up.

"Look, I know we've all done shitty things." Miguel sighed out.

"Like breaking Demetri's arm." Chris spat.

"You started that." Mitch retaliated.

"You almost got me fired!" Chris yelled in anger and annoyance.

"God, I hate your stupid face so much." Bert spat to Nate.

"If you died, I wouldn't attend your funeral." Nate spat back.

"This isn't gonna work." Andy sighed out to the three teens.

"It has to." Sam groaned frustratedly.
"We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop."

Sam glanced to Carly who smiled at her speech.

"One way or another."

🥋

"Where's Anna?" Carly had whispered to Andy.

"I thought she was coming with you?" Andy asked back with furrowed brows.

"No, she wasn't at home." Carly frowned. "I'll text her."

Andy nodded as Carly pulled out her phone, texting Anna.

"Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Andy said, his arms folded.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work." Chris said with a sigh. "I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like.."

"Oil and vinegar?" Nate offered.

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." Chris offereed.