06. Exposed

"Nice work, Diaz." Johnny praised his student. "Bow. Go again."

Everyone snapped their head's towards the dojo doors as they heard it open.

Carly furrowed her brows as she saw Daniel Larusso.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Johnny scolded as Daniel walked unto the mat with his shoes.

"Like you don't know." Daniel rolled his eyes sassily.

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo." Johnny sneered at Daniel.

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine?" Daniel scoffed sarcastically.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Johnny said in confusion. "I didn't do anything to your dojo."

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Daniel questioned.

Johnny looked down to the floor.

"You know, part of me actually
felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this." Daniel scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"

Johnny stared in confusion before clearing his throat.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso." Johnny sneered. "And you don't know what
you're talking about either."

"Yeah, well, I know you don't-" Daniel cut himself, looking as if he wanted to cry, causing Carly to furrow her brows.
"You don't earn a Medal of Honor by stealing it."

Carly's lips parted as she stared at Daniel.

She knew how much the medal of honor meant to Daniel.

Daniel shook his head as he looked around at all the students. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it
takes to truly win at life."

Everyone was speechless, even Johnny.

"If you want to help yourselves
before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do? Wide open." Daniel then looked to Carlt, his features aoftening ever so slightly. "Even you, Carly. We were family once before and we'll always be family, so join now and we can all have dinner together and spend time together like we did back in the old days."

Carly's mouth parted slightly before she clamped it shut, looking up to Johnny who was staring at Daniel with a clenched jaw.

Johnny walked forward. "You come in here and poach my students?"

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Daniel challenged, stepping forward.
"You know I'm not gonna strike first."

Johnny glanced around at his students that were anticipating his next move.

Johnny sighed, shaking his head. "I'm gonna be a bigger man."

"Yeah. We'll see about that." Daniel seethed before he stomped out of the dojo.

Everyone in the dojo were quiet for a second before some students began picking up their stuff, walking out of the dojo.

"What the hell, Chris?" Assface exclaimed.

"I never liked it here." Chris said, shooting a glare at Hawk and everyone else before walking out.

Carly sighed as she walked forward, resting a hand on Johnny's shoulder.