07. Cheater

Carly pulled into her driveway with her car, sighing in relief at the sight of Sofia's car.

Carly quickly got out of her car, walking to Sofia's house and knocking on the front door.

After a few minutes, someone unlocked the door, pulling it open.

At the sight of Sofia, Carly quickly widened her eyes. "Sofia, sure I like Miguel but god, I love you so so much, and-"

"Carly, what're you doing here?" Sofia asked with a clear of her throat.

"I came to apologize, Sofia. I love you, please let me explain." Carly begged, on the verge of tears. "I know how much you're hurting right now but-"

"Carly, go." Sofia said sternly before he tried to shut the door.

Carly quickly held the door before it could shut, pushing it back open. "Listen to me, please, I just-"

"Babe, is everything okay?" A voice asked, causing Sofia to sigh and Carly to furrow her brows.

A teen boy with black hair had rounded the corner, his shirt off and his pants hanging dangerously low on his hips.

His hair was messy and all over the place, causing Carly to furrow her brows.

Carly glanced to Sofia, seeing that the girl's hair was also messy and all over the place, her lipgloss smeared, her shirt looked as if it had been thrown on quickly and her pants was on the wrong way.

"Oh my god." Carly whispered out, her heart dropping.

"Carly, this isn't what it looks like." Sofia had said softly.

"Really? It isn't what it looks like? That's the best you got?" Carly asked angrily.

"Baby, who is this and what's going on?" The boy asked, walking forward and wrapping an arm around Sofia.

"I'll answer that for her." Carly said, folding her arms. "Your baby has been dating both of us, having sex with us both."

The boy furrowed his brows, removing his hand off of Sofia and turning to face her. "Sofia is this true?"

"I can explain." Sofia said softly.

"Hey, dude my girlfriend's been having sex with, just a random question, a few weeks ago did Sofia and her dad come pick you up by any chance?" Carly asked, her lips turned down to a frown.

"Yeah, they came to pick me up, told me I can come live with them since my parents kicked me out." The boy confirmed as he and Carly glared at Sofia.

"And also, by chance, were you guys texting and calling nonstop since Sofia moved here?" Carly asked again.

"Non-stop." The boy confirmed.

Sofia kept glancing between Carly and the boy, her lips parted as she thought of something to say.

"Sofia, you made me feel like a piece of shit for not being able to get rid of my feelings for Miguel." Carly had said with a clenched jaw before she let out a humourless laugh. "And now here we are, finding our that you're an unloyal piece of shit."

"I- I-"

"Go rot in hell, Sofia." Carly said, glaring at Sofia before she walked off.

"Carly-"

Carly just raised her middle finger, not looking back towards Sofia and the boy.

As Carly walked back to her house, she began to tear up.

She wiped her tears, sniffing as she got into the house, locking the door.

"Carly, honey, is that you?" A voice called from the living room.