04. Attached

Anna stood at her locker, reading through her History book as she heard from someone that they were going to have a pop quiz.

Her eyesbrows were drawn together intently and her lips were pushed together in a thin line.

"Hey, Anna." A voice spoke up, causing the girl to finally looked up to her book.

"Kenny." Anna had said, surprised at the sight of the boy. She closed her book and looked around. "What.. what're you doing here?"

"We're getting a tour of the High School today." Kenny laughed at Anna's confusion. "It's making me a little excited."

"Don't be." Anna sighed as she gave the boy a look, holding the History book to her chest.

Kenny laughed once more, shaking his head at the girl. "Okay, well, un, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"See you around, Kenny." Anna nodded at the younger boy with a small smile.

"See ya." Kenny smiled with a wave before he walked off towards the bathroom that wasn't too far from Anna's locker.

The girl smiled warmly before she turned back to her locked locker, pushing in the combination into the lock.

She heard laughter. She looked to see Nate and Bert, two of the boys from Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang, entering the bathroom.

She bit her bottom lip as her mind ran to Kenny. He could take care of himself with those two, he didn't need her to be an overbearing mother.

Anna inhaled and exhaled deeply as she got her locker opened. She felt so protective over Kenny. She saw so much of herself in him.

She was also bullied when she was in Middle School. People bullied her for her looks and how much of a loser she was. One thing Anna hated more than anything was bullies.

Anna sighed as she put her History book in her locker before shutting it and glancing back to the bathroom.

Her eyes widened slightly as she saw a familiar red haired boy strolling into the bathroom.

Anna didn't hesitate to quickly walk towards the boys bathroom. She didn't hesitate to walk inside either.

When she walked in, she saw that Hawk had pushed Kenny against the bathroom stall.

"Leave him alone, Hawk." Anna had said simply, her arms folded across her chest as Nate and Bert stared at her with widened eyes.

Hawk didn't even have to look back to know it was Anna. He smirked as he looked to the floor before he pushed Kenny against the stall harshly and took a step book.

Anna clenched her jaw, staring at Hawk as he looked to her with that stupid smirk.

"This is the men's bathroom." Hawk had said with a raised brow and folded arms.

"Then I guess none of us are allowed to be in here." Anna cocked her head to the side.

Hawk smirked once more at the girl, tilting his head to the side as well. "You know you're too good for Cobra Kai, Anna. So why stay?"

Anna clenched her jaw as she glanced to Kenny who was staring at her in confusion.

"We both know you want to be on my side." Hawk had said softly, Anna inhaling deeply as she looked to him. He took a step towards her. "Tell me you don't want me anymore and I'll leave you alone."

Anna's lips parted as she stared up at Hawk. He was towering over her. He looked so handsome.

Anna knew she couldn't resist, she knew she could never tell Hawk she didn't want him.