editing this book?

Hi guys, I hope you're all healthy and taking care of yourselves

So I've come to the decision that I'll be editing this story. Not the entire storyline but just removing the unnecessary smut parts, including the ones at the beginning with Jungkook. Just looking back at those is making me cringe, so if I remove them, I feel it'll make my writing look better and mature. I understand it has made a lot of people uncomfortable too, just by reading them. So I am going to do this once I finish my Taehyung book.

However, what I do not appreciate is seeing some readers compare this story to After, more specifically comparing Jungkook to Hardin. Firstly, Jungkook is nothing like Hardin. Jungkook is not an abuser and he's not in a toxic relationship with Eunji. Jungkook, in the story, has been through neglect by his own parents, hence his attitude towards his parents at the beginning of the book. To be honest and transparent with you, I actually cannot stand After and I despise it.

Secondly, stop throwing the words "romanticising rape" and "glorifying abuse" around as if they're minor things and using them to send hate to me. It's disgusting how those words get thrown around to degrade an author and a book, and because of Jungkook being a bad boy, suddenly he's Hardin? Maybe go and look up the definition of romanticising rape and glorifying abuse and then come back and tell me that the book is like After because it's nothing like it. I fail to see any similarities between this book and After. And as a victim of abuse myself, why would I glorify abuse? The people who've said that to me have truly embarrassed themselves. 🤡

So for the sake of my mental health, I'm going to edit this book, but mostly removing the unnecessary smut parts. I'm kind of tired of seeing the same hateful comments from this book every time I open this app. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Thirdly, for some of you all that were attacking me about Jin's character being the "mum" to Jungkook disturbs you in some way and apparently ordering him about, I'd like to see where I displayed him as that? The reason why Jin acts very protective towards Jungkook (isn't ordering him about, by the way), is because he knows that Jungkook's father failed to step up and neglected him, and Jin noticed that Jungkook needed a male figure to turn to, hence why Jungkook takes him seriously and Jin acts very brotherly towards Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook would easily be taken advantage of, so he'd scold him to ensure that Jungkook learns his lesson.

So before attacking me, read stuff properly first. So, I understand that readers are entitled to their opinions but your opinions have certain limits. There are humans behind every screen, who work hard to provide content for their followers and viewers. Please be mindful. 💜

To all my lovely readers who have supported me from the start or recently, I want to thank you guys so much and I greatly appreciate the love and support I receive every single day. Love you guys so much.💜

26/03/2021

Edit/update: guys, I am not editing the entire book, just removing the smut parts. I highlighted that part in bold, in the first paragraph, because I knew you guys would think that yet you still dismiss it and and assume I'm editing the entire story when I've specifically said that I'm not!! What is so hard to understand? Why do you guys not read the part in bold and just assume your own thing? It's frustrating now, seriously? I put it in bold and you guys think I'm changing the entire story. This is not funny. It's annoying. I'm sick of replying to people who think I'm changing the story when I didn't say that.