Chapter Eight

(A/N: warning -- This chapter is going be a little upsetting, uncomfortable and a little disturbing. If you think you can't take it, you are more than welcome to skip this chapter)

However halfway towards this chapter, the tension will reduce a bit.

--------

Eunji's POV
Sunday, 9:45am...

I'm currently downstairs cleaning. That's right cleaning. Even though I'm not fully recovered...Dad left me behind to clean the entire house. He probably won't come home until evening time or maybe in the middle of the night.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing from inside my pocket. My aunty's caller ID appears on the screen. I answer the phone and talk to my aunty. "Hello aunty."

"Hello sweetheart, I'm arriving in an hour." She replies.

Oh yeah. Crap.

"Oh okay. That's fine." I speak after 5 seconds of silence.

"Okay then bye sweetie." And with that she hangs up.

I slide the phone back into my pocket then I finish cleaning. I limp all the way to the basement door and get the vacuum out now, I find a plug point to plug the machine in. Once I've plugged it in, I start the vacuum and clean everywhere.

Jungkook's POV
10:00am

"Jungkook you're going back to college tomorrow, aren't you?" Mum asks.

I roll my eyes and continue to eat my food, ignoring her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asks in a serious tone.

I stop eating and look at Mum. "Because number 1, you were clearly stating the obvious and number 2, why are you asking me a question you already know the answer to?" I reply coldly.

Her hand bangs the table causing me to flinch and I look away with an annoyed face.

"Right young man! You-" Mum shouts but gets cut off by Dad.

"I'll handle this." Dad says calmly.

I scoff still looking away, "Here we go."

"Son, don't speak to your mother that way. She does a lot for you." Dad speaks softly.

I look down at my food and tapping my foot on the ground, wondering when he's going to stop.

"You're lucky you even have a mother like her. Think about the people in the world who don't even have mothers." He adds.

My gaze shifts towards Dad and I give him a cold reply. "You done? Good."

And with that I stand up and make my way to the sink to put my dish away. Then I walk back into the living room.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I spot my phone on top of the TV. I walk up to it and see V hyung's caller ID appear on the screen.

I answer the phone and bring it close to my ear.

Jungkook: Hey hyung!

Taehyung: Hey Kookie! How are you?

I let out a sigh and reply with a lie:

Jungkook: I'm perfectly fine. What about you?

Taehyung: I'm great actually. Kookie listen, do you want to go out with us? We're going to the arcade and then do whatever we want after that.

Jungkook: Yeah I'd love to!

Taehyung: Okay cool. We'll meet you at the local park. Once you're ready, go straight there.