✨ THANK YOU & ANNOUNCEMENTS✨

Hiya everyone! How are you all doing? I've missed you all so much😭❤️💜

Before I move on to my announcements, I just want to say thank you to all of you lovely people for the endless love and support you showed for this story. This is honestly my first fanfiction I've wrote and I didn't think it would get to where it's at today.

When I first wrote this fanfic, I thought to myself that it would be so impossible for me to even reach my first goal to 1K reads. Like forget 1K, I thought it wouldn't even get as far as 5 reads. But you all astonished me so much. I don't know how I got this much reads, but I'm still so absolutely moved by the love and support I received/currently receiving.

Reading messages from you all about how My Roommate has benefitted you and taught you all something, makes me feel so warm and very happy because it gives me this joyful yet emotional sensation that I've helped out a lot of people like yourselves. I'm glad that this fanfiction has eased your depression, made you smile and made you feel all kinds of emotions. I hope this story has taught you all many things — that it's okay to tell someone what you're going through. Trust me, once you tell someone, you feel that heavy weight off your shoulders. It helps.

Also, I feel so sad and emotional that this story has ended. (Even though I've been writing this for almost two years 😭) I always keep coming back here reading comments, which they all made me smile. I formed a huge attachment with this book because not only did this story receive a lot of love, but it's also gained me a lot of great friends who are now my sisters. They know who they are😄. This book has also been like my personal journal in a way, too. While writing this every chapter and every word, I poured out all my emotions into this. I vented my frustration, tears and even my happiness into this.

I added parts of my life in the past, in this book — the physical abuse and losing a best friend. When I was younger than 10 years old, I went through physical abuse. I had a very difficult and tough childhood, I was beaten by own father. But now I'm free, living with my mother and haven't seen my father in over 5 years now. It was hard for me to add it into this story and didn't tell anyone apart from certain people...but I felt like it had to be told, so that's why I added it in. I lost my best friend at the age of 15. It's almost coming up to 3 years now since I lost her😓😢

I want to thank you all for being there for me and staying by my side till the end. I love y'all so much💜You're all truly amazing, stay blessed❤️ don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

And yes, from the title of this note, it says 'announcements', too. I've been working on quite a few surprises for you guys, for all the never-ending love and support you displayed for a long time💜❤️

Here are the surprises I've been working on:

And I want you all to do an inline comment beside the ones that interest you and you want me to upload first (the one with the most votes, will be the first one I'll upload):