Chapter Sixteen

Eunji's POV
12:00pm...

I'm currently in the history lesson with Minah and Wendy.

Jungkook's words still haven't left my mind. The thought of him taking my virginity is constantly pondering inside my head.

It's making me feel disturbed. If he said after he fingers me, then he'll leave me alone, I would have chose fingering. Even though I wouldn't want him touching me.

Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to me?

I snap back into reality when I feel someone tapping my shoulder, beside me. I whip my head to my left direction and see Minah.

"What's wrong?" Minah asks.

It's Jungkook. THAT'S what's wrong.

"Nothing." I reply whilst shaking my head.

"You sure?" She asks.

I nod.

I sigh and look towards the front, trying to pay attention.

Jungkook's POV
12:15pm...

"Oh yes! Right there...ugh! Harder, Jungkook!" She moans.

I thrust in a harder and faster pace. Her moans fill the entire room, sending echoes.

If you're wondering where we are, we're in the janitor's room. The janitor hardly uses this room and this was the only room I could practically think of. I can't drag her into a classroom as there are lessons going on.

I've got a free lesson right now.

Thank goodness it's not Soohyun I'm screwing right now!

"Jungkook..." She moans my name.

Eventually, we both came. I pull myself out of her and I gather my clothes together. I start putting my clothes on whilst panting heavily.

"Jungkook? Will we get to do this again?" She asks.

I fake a smile and nod.

I thought screwing her would help me get my mind off Eunji...

...but no..it's not helping, at all.

"Really?" She asks.

No.

"Yeah, of course." I reply, faking a sweet tone.

She giggles and walks away, happily.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

Like that's even going to happen.

My phone rings inside my pocket. I slide my hand into my pocket and pick up my phone only to see V hyung's caller ID appear on the screen.

I answer the phone and bring it close to my ear.

"Hello, hyung?" I greet.

"Jungkookie, where are you? I'm stuck here with 3 idiots. I need you here right now!"  V hyung groans.

I laugh and shake my head. "Hyung, what happened to having some respect towards your hyungs?" I mock him.

"Very funny. If you don't get your butt over to the common room right now, I'm going to chong jojun balsa you to this room, myself." V hyung replies in a stern tone.