Chapter Thirty

2 months later...

Namjoon's POV

I'm now in science class with Jin hyung, Wendy and Yoona.

We've got 10 minutes break because we've all managed to complete our projects.

Wendy and I are official now. On Valentine's Night, I confessed my feelings to her and she confessed hers. After that, we shared a kiss and after that I asked her to be my girlfriend and she happily agreed.

"Namjoon, we have to talk about Jungkook." Jin hyung suddenly speaks.

I snap out of my thoughts and nod to him, showing him my attention. "Yeah, what about him, hyung?"

"Come on, Namjoon. He hasn't been himself for two months now. He's not the same Kookie we know and love." Jin hyung replies with worry in his tone.

He has got a point. Jungkook's turned very cold but we don't know the reason behind it. We even tried to get Taehyung to talk to him, but it was no use, he still won't tell.

"What do you think we should do?" Wendy suddenly speaks.

"Dunno. We ran out of ideas. Jungkook just doesn't want to know, anymore." I reply.

We all let out a sigh and think of a way to bring back Jungkook's old self.

Jimin's POV

"Taehyungie, he's been depressed for the past two months. He doesn't want to even talk to us, all he does is just keep himself to himself." I sit there, glancing at Taehyung, discussing about Jungkook.

"I know. But he just doesn't tell me things like he used to. Whatever it is, it's affecting him really badly. I don't know what to do, Jimin." He replies and breathes out a sigh.

"Can't we at least try and talk to him?" I ask eagerly.

He shrugs. "You can try, but he still won't listen."

I sigh and nod. The feeling that one of my brothers is not who he used to be and doesn't even want to be with us all the time, is very hurtful. Whatever is affecting him, he must have taken it sensitively and he's never done that.

Jungkook's not here with us right now, but went somewhere. I unfortunately don't know where he is, at the moment.

Instantly, I have a sudden thought. "Taehyungie, do you reckon Eunji might know something about this?"

Taehyung then glances at me for a few seconds then nods slowly in understanding. "Maybe. Shall we ask her?"

"I guess we could." I reply.

I've also noticed how distant Jungkook and Eunji are, now. Because on Valentine's Night, he seemed quite protective over her and took care of her. He kept making her laugh and smile, also. I even remember the weekend after the night, he kept smiling and was enjoying himself with all of us when Eunji wasn't here. He kept talking about Eunji when she wasn't here over the weekend.