Chapter Twenty One

The next day...

Jungkook's POV
9:00am... (Music class)

"Yeah, but Mr Bang said that it has to be a cover that we all know!" Jimin hyung whines.

"I'm sorry Jimin but you're going to have to learn it, whether you like it or not!" Jin hyung scolds.

"I want it to involve dance!" J-Hope hyung shouts.

"I'm not really in the mood to dance." Yoongi hyung says, lazily.

"Yeah but it's Valentine's Night. We need to make it entertaining for the students." Namjoon hyung speaks.

"How about making it sensual?" I ask, smirking.

"I know that face, Kookie. And no, not too sensual." V hyung replies.

I pout and fold my arms across my chest, looking at V hyung.

V hyung raises an eyebrow at me, standing there, looking at me with his hands on his hips with a sassy expression.

Suddenly I laugh out loud, but he still stands there in the same position.

"What's funny, Jungkookie? I'm being serious." V hyung speaks in a stern tone.

"Your face." I reply in between my laughs.

V hyung scoffs. He shakes his head and looks away from me, I can clearly tell he's trying not to laugh.

"Hyung, I know you want to laugh. Just laugh it out!" I utter loudly.

He bursts out into laughter and we both high five each other. Then he instantly keeps a straight face and says, "But that doesn't mean I'm going to say, 'yes', though."

I roll my eyes playfully and smirk.

Speaking of sensual, Eunji suddenly appears in my head.

Gosh, why her?

The scenario from last night is just making me want more of her.

I'm still feeling sexually frustrated.

I sigh and close my eyes.

I keep telling her that I'll find the right time. When will that happen?

I've already seen her naked. I didn't know she has such a hot body, though. I was lucky enough to even touch it.

I bite my lip and shake my head, snapping back into reality to avoid thinking about Eunji.

Minah's POV
9:35am... (History class)

"Okay that's the first topic covered. Now, moving on to the second one which is Edward Jenner." Miss Song carries on.