Chapter Four

Jungkook's POV

I walk back into my room to apologise to Eunji. I open the door, only to see Eunji fast asleep on the couch.

I was thinking twice as to whether I should wake her up and apologise or just let her sleep.

I lean against the wall beside the couch and look at her face. Yeah maybe I should let her sleep.

I go into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and get changed into my night clothes.

I jump onto the bed and think about what I should say to Eunji when I apologise to her. Whilst thinking about it, my eyelids start going heavy, I lie down properly on the bed and drift off to sleep.

Eunji's POV

I suddenly shot up from my bed after having a terrible nightmare. Tears stream down my face and I pant heavily.

I look at the bed, to see Jungkook sleeping soundly on the bed. I sigh and wish I slept on that bed instead of him. Why am I thinking about Jungkook right now? After what he did, was unforgivable and unacceptable. I shake my head and let out soft cries.

I thought that nightmare was gone. I haven't had it in a month. Why is it coming back to haunt me again?

What time is it anyway? I get my phone from under my pillow, on the couch, to check the time and it reads 3:35am. Great. Now I'm going to be so tired in the morning that I'll be so lazy to even wake up.

I sit up and bring my knees to my chest. I hug it close to me and lean my head on the couch and try to fall asleep.

I slowly open my eyes and a light blocks my eyes. Oh it's morning now. That's good. I look around the room only to see that Jungkook is not here. Looks like I'm alone.

I get my phone from under my pillow and check the time. My eyes widen. It's 10:00am! I slept a few hours late, what the flip? Why didn't Jungkook wake me up? Even though I don't forgive Jungkook, he could have at least just woke me up! Why didn't my alarm go off?

I go into the bathroom to freshen myself up. I take off my clothes and take a quick shower. I wrap the towel around myself and walk back into my room. I open my wardrobe to see what clothes I should wear today. I get out my black and white button checkered shirt with black skinny jeans and then I get changed into them.

I get my cream and rub it all over my face. I get out my make-up bag and get my make-up out. I dab and blend concealer onto my face, then I apply mascara on my long lashes. I get my favourite MAC lipstick out and put it on my lips. It's a velvet teddy colour.

I get my hairbrush out and brush my hair through. I get a hair clip out, pin my hair on one side and clip it in.

I get my black socks out of the drawer and slip them on my feet. I get my black and sneakers out and also slip them on.

I get my bag out and put it over my shoulder. I pick up my phone from the couch and dial Minah's number. I put it close my ear and wait for her to pick up. She picks up after 4 rings.

Minah: Hello?

Me: Hello Minah? Where are you? I didn't realise I woke up late but I'm ready now.

Minah: Oh god sweetheart! Do you know how long I've been waiting here for you?

Me: I'm so sorry! My alarm didn't go off and no one woke me up.

Minah: That's okay Hun. I'm in the common room talking to a few girls! Come here quick! You're missing all the fun!

Me: Okay I'm coming.