Chapter Fourteen

Eunji's POV
5:35pm...

I've been revising History for ages. I need to focus on English.

Don't get me wrong, I love revision and studying, but it's VERY stressful.

But the phone conversation with Dad never leaves my mind.

I feel like crying and letting out all my emotions right now. I've been doing that for years, but at the moment I have the urge to just let it all out.

But I can't...

...because Jungkook's still here in the room with me.

If I start crying now, Jungkook will have suspicious thoughts. He'll ask a lot of questions and I can't answer them.

I've been told not to, otherwise...I will suffer a major beating.

Suddenly a voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Eunji, you okay?" Jungkook asks.

I look up at him and see that he's already staring at me with a concerned expression.

I furrow my eyebrows together.

Why's he asking me this?

Why does he suddenly care about how I feel?

At least he's being nice, for once, by asking me if I'm alright.

"Y-Yeah." I simply answer. Why am I stuttering in front of him? That's just made it obvious.

Eunji, you idiot.

"You sure?" He asks again.

No.

"Yeah. Of course." I reply again.

"I'm just asking because you've been revising for so long. Ever since you came back inside after your phone call, you haven't stopped to take a break. And I'm also asking because of...the...bruises from the fight." Jungkook explains.

Oh thanks for reminding me Jungkook.

"I'm honestly fine, Jungkook. Don't worry." I reply then send him a fake smile.

He smiles slightly at me then pays attention back to his phone.

I sigh and think -- What did I do in life to deserve all of this?

Hanna's POV
7:00pm...

I'm sitting on the bed thinking about the situation that occurred today. I stare at the clock in front of me which reads 7 o'clock in the evening. Jimin still hasn't returned and it's DEAD silent in here.

I want to text the girls but they must be busy.

Well it's evening time and I feel like walking around the college campus. I know the headmaster told us to stay in our rooms and it'll feel like I'm breaking the rules.

Come on, a walk won't hurt right?

I get off the bed and walk towards the door. I open the door, walk out and close it behind me. I walk straight ahead to the elevator and press the button and wait quietly.