Chapter Thirty Two

Hanna's POV

After an intense and frightening conversation with my boyfriend, I hang up the phone first.

"Hanna? What's wrong? Why do you look so scared?" I hear Jimin's voice. I snap out of my thoughts and glance at him. He sits beside me on the bed and holds my hand.

"N-Nothing's wrong, Jimin." I speak up and send him a fake smile.

He sighs and scoots closer to me. He cups my cheeks and his eyes stare into mine. "Hanna...please tell me. I'm feeling restless. I can't stand watching you upset everyday."

I couldn't help but notice his eyes turning a little red, watching tears form in his eyes.

"I.." Then I let out a sigh. A tear falls down my cheek and Jimin wipes it away with his thumb.

He places his forehead against mine and speaks softly against my lips. "Tell me."

"Jimin..." I was about to reply when he adds.

"And I promise you, whatever is hurting you or giving you a lot of pain...I will protect you...now tell me." He softly speaks.

"But, Jimin I can't-" I was about to talk when he cuts me off.

"Bae Hanna. I may be sort of a jerk towards you, but I do care. It sucks seeing you hurt and feeling alone. You shouldn't feel this way, knowing that you have me."

I gasp slightly at his sudden comment. It made me feel relaxed and safe. Maybe he can protect me. He is a good listener, after all. So I nod and close my eyes. "Okay, but promise me you won't tell anyone."

"I promise. Tell me, Hanna." He smiles slightly and caresses my cheek.

I exhale before revealing everything to him.

Jungkook's POV

After what felt like forever of crying, I wipe my tears away and straighten myself up.

It's now break time and I have to my find my hyungs otherwise they'll start wondering where I am get suspicious.

I step out of the boys' bathroom and make my way to the corridor. Whilst walking, I go into deep thought.

When Eunji and I spoke to each other a little at English class yesterday, I really wanted us to go back to how we used to be. It felt like I wanted to speak to her forever and not get bored. Just by staring at those lips, I was so tempted to kiss them. I wanted to comfort her, soothe her and tell her that everything will be okay. I want to protect her, I really do. I want to hold her in my arms forever and hug her like there's no tomorrow.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair as I walk past people. Will that day ever come?

I enter the hall and spot my friends have a laughing fit then my eyes divert to Jimin, who seems so lost in his thoughts that he isn't aware of what's going on.

My eyes look around and land on a familiar figure. Jung Eunji. Her friends are so engrossed into the conversation but Eunji looks like she isn't interested and zoned out.