Chapter Thirty Six

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU AMAZING READERS! I LOVE YOU ALL❤️
_______________

THE NEXT DAY

Jungkook's POV

At the moment I'm in the kitchen with my mother, whilst Eunji is watching TV inside.

Mum whispers, "I must say, she's very well-mannered, beautiful and bright for her age."

I smile. "Yeah she is."

"Do you like her?" Mum suddenly asks.

My eyes widens and my face heats up. "Mum..."

Then she laughs. "It's alright, son. I don't have a problem with you having a girlfriend."

I reply quietly, only for my mum to hear. "I'm just not ready to confess yet."

She smiles and nods. "I understand. If you are ready, let me know. I'll do some kind of surprise."

I blush slightly and nod. Then I turn around and glance at Eunji, watching her so focused on the TV.

I walk inside and sit beside her.

"Sorry, I have to quickly make a few errands to the shops. I won't be long." Mum says.

"Don't worry, Mum. Take your time." I smile.

She rushes to grab her phone and hand bag. Then makes her way out of the house.

"Looks like it's just you and me, huh?" I hear Eunji speak.

I smirk and glance at her. "Who knows what both of us will be doing in this house alone?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

Her eyes widen and I see her cheeks turning pink. "N-No, Jungkook."

"Oh come on, we've done it before." I smirk wider.

"Jungkook, we can't do it now...plus y-your mother is only going to the shops. She'll be back soon." She replies, her cheeks turning pink.

Then I crawl towards her, causing her to lay back on the sofa. I hover over and connect my forehead with hers. "Can I kiss you again, at least?" I ask, gazing into her eyes.

She nods as her eyes also stare into mine. I smile and lean in, giving her a sweet kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and she kisses me back.

Just to tease her, I tug at her bottom lip. I bring it in between my teeth and start sucking it as a soft moan escapes her lips.

I smirk when my lips part from hers and make their way down her neck. She lets out a soft gasp. "Come on, Jungkook."

I chuckle against her neck. I lightly suck on her neck. Her hands roam down my clothed back and she tightly grips my shirt. I suck her neck a little deeper, causing her to moan louder.

She moans louder as I continue to suck on her neck.

Eunji's POV