Chapter Five

2 days later...

Eunji's POV

It's Friday. Which means only a few hours left until we go home.

You're probably wondering about what's going between Jungkook and I.

Well we've been avoiding each other for 2 days now. We always walk past each other as if we we're total strangers.

Do you remember two days ago I said that tomorrow would be a new day? Well my plan was a success, which was avoid Jungkook at all costs and don't even talk to him or even look at him.

Taehyung and I have also grown close, as well as him and Minah.

The girls? Well we're all best friends and they always chat about their roommates, except me. The stories about Hanna and Jimin are funny. It was kind of similar to mine, with Jungkook trying to hit on me.

It's lunchtime now and I'm currently in the dinner hall, listening to Hanna ranting about Jimin.

"Hanna, if he's trying to hit on you, tell him that you have a boyfriend." Yoona speaks.

"You've been talking about Jimin for the past 15 minutes." I speak.

"So?" Hanna replies, whilst giggling.

"That means you like him." Hyeri adds and wiggles her eyebrows at her.

"Uh no-" Hanna tries to speak when she gets interrupted.

"Well that settles it, Bae Hanna likes Park Jimin." Minah interrupts her.

Hanna huffs and carries on eating. We all laugh at her.

Jungkook's POV

"Every time I flirt with her, she always tells me, 'Jimin I have a boyfriend!' And I get so frustrated when I hear that come out of her mouth every single time." Jimin hyung rants.

"Jimin, how many times did we tell you, to just leave her be?" Hoseok hyung moans.

"I can't though! She's my roommate so I can't do that and I'm going to say this for the hundredth time. She. Is. Gorgeous." Jimin hyung replies.

"Well, Jimin it's never going to happen! For the thousandth time, she's got a boyfriend." V hyung says, with annoyance filling his tone.

Then I feel someone kicking my leg from under the table. I look up and my eyes meet V hyung's. He mouths to me, "Are you okay?" I smile and nod.

Actually V hyung doesn't know that Eunji and I aren't talking properly. It's been 2 days and we haven't even spoken a word to each other. To be honest I don't really care if we don't talk, because she's not my problem, never has and never will be.

"Kookie, you're playing with your food. You seem disturbed, are you alright?" Namjoon hyung asks me.

The hyungs stop eating and look at me, especially V hyung, who's got concern written all over his face.

I let out a huge sigh and slightly laugh, "Nothing, it's just I've lost my appetite after hearing Jimin hyung's story."

They all burst out laughing and tease Jimin hyung.