Chapter Twenty Five

1 day left until Valentine's Night...

Taehyung's POV

While Minah's fixing my torn sleeve from my suit for tomorrow night, I sit on the bed contemplating on how to ask her out to Valentine's Night.

How unbelievable of me that I didn't even ask her out, yet.

"Here you go. All done." Minah speaks joyfully as she hands me my suit.

I look up at her and thank her whilst holding the suit and placing it on my lap.

"Taetae, are you okay? What's wrong? You haven't said a word since you woke up...has something happened?" Minah asks as she sits beside me on the bed.

I look at her and nod. "Y-Yeah, I'm alright. I just...wanted to ask you something..." I stutter in an uneasy tone.

"Of course, ask away!" Minah motions me to ask.

"Well...it's...Valentine's Night tomorrow, I haven't got anyone to go with, because I only want to go with a specific girl. So I was wondering if...you want to be my date for Valentine's Night?" I ask hesitantly.

Minah's eyes widens and she smiles brightly, after that. "Of course!"

I display a shocked expression on my face and answer with a, "Really?"

"Yeah, obviously! Was this the reason why you didn't say a word to me this morning because you were worried I was going to say 'no'?" She asks.

I laugh nervously and nod as I scratch the back of my neck.

Minah laughs and pinches my cheeks. "You're so cute." Then she hugs me. My face heats up as I hug her back and smile.

Eunji's POV

While I brush my hair, I cannot stop thinking about Taehyung.

I had such a beautiful dream about me and Taehyung. I dreamt of getting married to him and also having a family with him.

It's Valentine's Night tomorrow, so I'm thinking of confessing my feelings to him and ask him to go with me. I hope he agrees. It's been a month and my feelings for him have grown so much, to the point where I really do love him.

At lunchtime today I'll confess my feelings to him. Or maybe during free lesson. I smile widely when I picture Taehyung smiling in my head.

Suddenly I snap out of the thoughts when I hear Jungkook calling my name. "Eunji?"

I turn around behind me, glancing at Jungkook, only to see him staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, Jungkook?"

"What's with the sudden bright smile on your face? Are you thinking about someone?" He asks with such curiosity.

I push a strand of hair behind my ear and reply quickly but stutter, "N-No one and it's none of your b-business."

Then Jungkook walks towards me as I walk backwards and my back instantly hits the wall beside the dressing table.

"You were thinking about V hyung, right?" He asks, in a dark tone whilst staring into my eyes.