Chapter Fourty Two

THE SAME DAY. . .

Taehyung's POV

The boys all gather around and smarten me up.

Jungkook and Jimin do my hair, while Jin fixes my clothes. Namjoon explains to me on how I should speak to Minah. Yoongi just stares at the boys while Hoseok cheers me on.

"Okay boys, it's not my wedding day." I chuckle.

"Oh come on, Taehyungie. You waited so long for this day and now it's come. We low-key wanted this to happen and we're so happy for you." Jimin replies and pats my shoulder.

"Remember. Hold her hand and gaze into her eyes before-" Namjoon speaks but I cut her off.

"Namjoon hyung, I know what to do. Don't worry. I'll do it my own way." I smile brightly. The thought of Minah's smile automatically brings a smile to my face.

"You do you, Taehyung. We're all still happy for you, either way. You have our support always." Jin speaks with a wide smile.

I nod in reply.

They all move back and examine me with their eyes. "You look perfect." Hoseok speaks, sending me a smile.

I smile back. "Thanks."

"Now go on, only a few minutes left until 4 o'clock. She's probably waiting." Yoongi smiles and motions me to go to her.

I wear an excited smile and make my way to meet her.

Arriving outside the common room, I notice that Minah hasn't turned up yet.

So I decide to wait for her. I hope she turns up. I really want to tell her how I really feel about her.

I hope she accepts me.

Jungkook's POV

I wander around the dormitories in deep thought.

My mind is fixed on Eunji. Mentally, I feel worried sick. Physically, I want to run to her and hug her.

I hope she's okay and stays strong.

Suddenly, I hear a heavy thud nearby which snaps me out of my thoughts. A part of me wanted me to go and check it out. So I do exactly that.

Whilst making my way to the direction of the thudded sound, I catch something in my peripheral vision. I spot more than two people exiting a room in such a hurry. Filled with curiosity, I walk towards the room they had just ran out of and I open the door.

The loud creaking of the door pierces my ears. For some reason, I feel my heart pounding in my chest. As I enter the room and look around, silence deafens me.

My eyes land on a figure laying on the floor with blood flowing from its head. I frown and decide to take a look. As I walk around and step closer to the figure, my eyes widen. Realisation hits me when I see who it is. I collapse on to my knees and breath heavily.