Epilogue

ONE WEEK LATER...

Jungkook's POV

After checking up on Taehyung, I stand up and walk towards the door. Just as I'm about to exit his room, he calls me back. I look back and see Taehyung smiling at me and hands me a small box. I frown and take it from him. "What's this?" I ask.

"Well, this is the ring I was going to give to Minah after my confession, but now I want you to give it to Eunji. I think she'll love it." Taehyung replies, with a pained smile.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, this was for Minah from you." I question, staring at him with worried eyes while holding the small box.

"I know, but she isn't here anymore. She's still in our hearts. I know it'll take me a long time to get over Minah, but this ring looks empty, it needs to be worn. This ring holds an importance. It's a beautiful ring. I know Eunji would like this ring. So I want you to give this to her." He replies.

I sigh and smile at him. I hug him tightly and rub his back. "Thank you, hyung."

"You're welcome." He utters while hugging me back tightly.

Then the rest of the boys join us in a group hug while also comforting Taehyung.

Eunji's POV

While I style my hair, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me with a chin resting on my shoulder. "Hey, baby." I hear a familiar voice speak softly.

I smile and look back, seeing Jungkook with a bright smile on his face. "Hey, Jungkook."

Then he gazes at me with loving eyes. "You look beautiful."

I smile while blushing. "Thank you. You look handsome."

"When do I not look handsome?" He grins.

We laugh and I shake my head.

He then holds my hand and takes me to the bed. He sits down and brings me on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms around his neck. "So, I have something to give you. It's something really important."

I gaze at him with a smile. "Really? I'd love to see it."

"Trust me, you'll love it." He slides his hand into his pocket and takes out a box. I frown while staring at the shiny, beautiful embroidered box in his hand and he hands it to me. "Open it."

I nod and take the box from him and start to open it. My eyes widen when I see a ring glistening in the small box. I glance at Jungkook in shock while he just smiles at me, displaying his cute bunny teeth. "This is too much, Jungkook."

"It isn't." He chuckles.

"But this must have been expensive." I reply worryingly.

"You're my girlfriend. I can buy anything you want in the world, because I love you so much. You and your happiness is all that matters to me." He says before smiling lovingly at me.

My heart flutters at his words. A blush creeps up my cheeks as I gaze at him lovingly.

"By the way, I didn't buy this ring." He smiles while pointing at the ring in my hand.

I frown at his comment. "Then where did you get it from?"

"Actually, Taehyung wanted me to give it to you. He was going to gift this to Minah after his confession, but we know that unfortunately it didn't work out so well for him. So he wanted you to have it. As a remembrance of Minah." He replies, with a smile.

I smile and stare at the ring. I feel so bad for Taehyung. He lost his first love and here I am holding the ring that he was about to gift to Minah.

Jungkook softly takes the ring from me and slides it through my ring finger. "Consider this a promise ring and a remembrance of Minah. A promise ring because, I promise to spend the rest of my life with you. I'll never let anyone or anything intervene in our relationship. You mean more than just the world to me. I want to shower you with all the love you deserve. I want to have you as my life partner and have a family with you. I love you so so so much. And it's also a remembrance because, this ring doesn't just symbolise our love for each other, but it also symbolises Taehyung and Minah's love, too."

I smile and nod. "This is beautiful. Thank you, Jungkook."

"No need to thank me." He smiles and hugs me, giving my forehead a kiss. He lets out a chuckle. "I love you." He utters.

I smile brightly and glance up at him. "I love you too."

He leans in and stops as his lips linger over mine, trying to tease me. Then he kisses me softly. I kiss him back and tangle his hair with my fingers. He brings me close to him and deepens the kiss into an affectionate one.

I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him by my side. Ever since he stepped into my life, I've been smiling more. He's been taking care of me like a proper gentleman.

His loving kisses, his warm hugs and his soothing words make me feel loved, special and safe.

Not once has he let me down.

Even though he's been through a lot of problems himself, he was still willing to help me out.

My life has changed because of him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have survived every hardship I went through.

At first he was a player who wanted to play around with girls, including me. But ever since he found out about my life at home and the troubles I was going through, he's changed himself for the better — from a playboy to a caring amorous boy, who's now my lover and my boyfriend.

This was the story on how my life changed because of my roommate...

My Roommate has now come to an end.

________________________________

I'm so sad that this fanfiction has officially ended. I was so emotional while writing this.

I wrote up a little bit of a sad ending but more of a happy ending. Sad ending because: Taehyung not being with his first love and a happy ending because: Jungkook and Eunji fluff to end it well😃

This fanfic wouldn't have got to where it's at today because of you all. I love you so much❤️

See you all on the announcement chapter 👋