𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 23𝐫𝐝, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I'm really startin to think you cheatin again."

I looked up at him without moving my head before looking back down at my phone. He snatched my phone out my hand and folded his arms when I looked at him.

"Ignore me one mo time and I'm breakin this shit." He said, shifting his weight to one side. I put my head in my hands, rubbing my temples before sighing and looking back at him.

"Yes?" I said, tilting my head. Pharoah rolled his eyes and came closer to me. "Why you treatin me like this?" He asked, standing in between my legs.

"Treatin you like what? Ian treatin you like nun." I replied, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer. He pursed his lips in a thin like and scrunched his face up a little.

"No like you be callin me out my name n shit then wanna be friendly and nice after like its cool. I feel like you treatin me like one of yo lil hoes or somethin." He said, massaging the back of my neck.

I rubbed his sides and laid my head on his stomach. "Why it feel like you distancin yoself from me?" He mumbled, cuffing my face and lifting my head off his stomach.

"I ain't." I said, moving my arms to wrap them around his waist. "Then why you be out for hours at a time and don't come home til late? I feel dumb as hell waitin fo you to come home just for you not to show up until hours later." He responded softly, rubbing my face with his thumb.

"And what is them prescription pills for?" He continued.

I sighed. "Nothin, mamas. And I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I been leavin a few hours earlier than my appointment cause I been tryin to set myself straight. Tryin not to snap at you nomo n shit, you feel me?" I said making him hum.

"You cut yo hair?" He asked.  I nodded my head as he brushed my waves with his hand.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"You want my slides, baby?" Sonder asked, looking down at my shoes I had on. I shook my head and continued to talk to Seren.

The shoes was uncomfortable since they was flat on the ground but ion wanna make him walk around barefoot with socks on.

I played with my necklace and leaned on the buggy since Sagira was tugging on my hair. "Oh and did I ever tell you I'm pregnant?" Seren said making me glance at her stomach.

"By who?" I replied, feeling as Gira pulled my ponytail holder out my head. Seren smiled and laughed a little before rubbing her stomach. "You already know who, silly." She laughed, touching my shoulder.

"Nevermind, I should just tell you." She sighed looking at my child. "Zavier." She continued.

I hummed and nodded my head. I wasn't surprised cause I been guessed the shit. "He know yet?" I asked, taking the ponytail holder from Sagira and putting my hair back in the bun it was in before.

She nodded her head and cheesed. "He said he'll still be with me and that he still loves me." Seren said, turning her head towards Gira.

"You're goin to have a lil sibling soon." She said as Gira stared and mugged her before reaching for Sonder, seeing as he came back from gettin some stuffed animals for her.

"Yea..don't tell my child that." I told her, noticing all the shit we ain't even come in here for in the buggy. "Why not? Its true." She replied. "Oh and did you ever unblock me?" She asked, looking over my shoulder.

I shook my head. "No, forgot and whatchu said might be true but your child is not going to be related to mine whatsoever." I said as Sond walked away again but with Gira in his arms.

She frowned her face up a bit. "She don't even like you, what makes you think she gon like yo child?" I asked, not realizing the way it had came out.

"Well...I just thought that you'd be over the fact that he left you and that he's now with me. And my child has his blood runnin through its veins and so does yours, they're rela- No they not." I cut her off, getting irritated.

"Anyways. I'll talk to you soon, have fun." I continued before pushing the buggy and walking off.

I ended up finding Sonder and Gira in the toy section picking up shit that he know she don't need. I leaned on the buggy, watching him pick out a whole bunch of stuff for her.

"We not even hea for that." I said, looking at him put a bigass toy truck she wanted inside the cart. "Imma pay then, baby. And you sure youn want my slides?" He asked, rubbing my back while holding Sagira in his arms.

"Yea cause if I take em, whatchu gon wear?" I said as we started walking. "My socks?" He replied making me smack my lips and mush him in his shoulder since he was too close.

He was dead ass serious though, he kept tryna take his slippers off and give them to me.