Author Note(Very Important + Sorry)

(This is very important and you should read all of it. It would mean a lot to me if you did and gave me your opinions on stuff)

So... Hi.

It's been over a year since I posted the last chapter of this story and for that I am very, very, very sorry.

It was a very not ok thing to leave this story like I did, but I just couldn't seem to bring myself to write it. I got very stuck and just gave up. And because I just gave up, you guys haven't heard a word from me for a year. And leaving you all hanging like this was a terrible thing to do. So, again, I'm very sorry.

Now, speaking the obvious, this is not an update. Very clearly it's not. But, this is not me saying that I'm officially discontinuing this story

I repeat, I am not discontinuing the story!

Well, I don't want to discontinue the story. I know it was sort of unofficially discontinued with the fact that this story hasn't gotten an update in over a year, but whatever. Whether I discontinue the story is really up to you guys.

About two or three months ago(maybe more than that idk) I made a new account. Mostly because I wanted a new start and felt weird writing new stories on this account while leaving this story untouched. But then I was thinking about how I still really like this story's idea and I want it to continue.

Only thing is, I think I'd need a bit of a restart.

Before I stopped posting this story, I started to hate the chapters I was writing. It was part of the reason I gave up on this story. Something about it was just not working for me. So, if I do restart this story, a lot of it rides on you guys. I am someone who needs approval for a lot of stuff I do, even on the internet. I know some people don't care about what people online think of them, but I really value your guys' opinions of me for pretty much no reason.

So, with that being said, if you do want me to rewrite and continue this story, I need your opinions on a few things. Now, this is really important if you want to continue reading this story or read a rewrite that should hopefully get past the point this story stopped, so I need your input.

Comments, a lot of them. Please.

Alright, here's the things I need your opinions on:

First, how do you guys feel about me moving this story to my new account? I already have a few stories on there and I would move them over to here, but I don't want to because this is the only story on this account I actually care about. I would change the account name to be the same as this one and try to do everything I can to make it easy for you all to find that account. I just feel like that would be the best situation for me instead of trying to move all my new stories onto here or deal with having two accounts. But, if you guys absolutely hate that idea, I may not do it. Or I still will, I don't really know, but I just want your opinions.

Second, if I do rewrite the story, would you prefer it to be in first person or third person? I know this story is in first person and whatever, but now, I write almost everything in third person. This would be the biggest change and honestly, as much as I'd probably prefer third person, I'm good with whatever one you guys want more and will go with that. So vote in the comments or something to let me know. First person or third?

Third, how open are you to plot/character changes? Now obviously, I'm not going to do major character or plot changes. I still want it to be the same story. But, when I originally started writing this story however many years ago, I did not plan stories AT ALL! Because of this, I feel there's probably some random interactions with a lot of the characters that are there because I didn't really know what I was doing. Now, I'm much better at planning out my stories and having a better idea of how my characters should grow and interact. So, because of this, I wanna know how open you are to changes in the plot and characters. Obviously, no matter what you say, there will be changes if I rewrite the story, but I just want to know how much you care about massive changes. I also want to know what stuff you really liked about this story in terms of plot and characters. That will help me rewrite this story to make it into some I like more while making sure it still has the spirit of this story and elements about it that you guys liked.

And the last thing, what are your thoughts on me changing Noriko's quirk? Now, this is not a definite thing even if you guys are good with it. I have no plans for this, it's just because I don't love how Noriko has an ice quirk and then there's also Todoroki. But I probably won't change her quirk even if you guys are good with it. So just let me know your thoughts on that and it'll help me figure out what to do with that.

So, that's it. Your year of waiting has come down to an unsure rewrite of this story. Because I'm not super sure if I will rewrite the story. All of this is for if I do. And even if I do rewrite the story, it will be a while before I post any of it because I found that if I'm not under any time limit to post chapters, I do much better.

Please give me your opinions on everything and again, I'm very sorry for making you wait a year for just a word from me. I feel really bad about it and I probably should've just told you what was going on. But, unfortunately, I can't change the past. So I leave you with this.

I hope you all can forgive me for being kinda really terrible and leaving this entire account untouched for over a year.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and again, I'm so sorry.

-Starlight

P.S.: I don't care if this is overly repetitive, I'm still very sorry. This abandoned account has sort of been weighing on my mind for a while and just finally needed to do something instead of letting myself continue to feel worse by letting it sit here.

(Also, if spelling or grammar in this sucks it's because I wrote it on my phone so please excuse that.)