Prologue

"Alright everyone, it's time for me to go! Thank you, Tokyo!" Nora smiled and waved at her audience before turning and walking off the stage.

"That was a wonderful performance, Nora!" Ryu Koshino, Nora's manager, praised with a large smile on his face. "You only have a few more performances left for this tour, then you have a month break before your next tour. Oh, and you were accepted into UA's hero course."

"Ok- wait! You actually recommended me even though I told you I didn't want to go!" Noriko Hiromi, the true identity of Nora, the most popular singer in Japan, exclaimed. Ryu had brought the idea of Noriko becoming a hero up multiple times and every time Noriko had told him that that wasn't what she wanted to do.

"Well, this is better for your publicity and it'll help scare the villains from the few attacks we've had at the studio." Ryu reasoned, the smile on his face never faltering.

"Yeah, but still..." Noriko sighed. "Don't do things like this without me confirming it first."

"Ok, I get it," Ryu responded, though Noriko wouldn't be shocked if he went behind her back to do something she didn't want him to again. "Let's get everything packed up and head back to the studio."

"Ok."

* * *

"We're home!" Noriko called through the house as she stepped through the door.

"Hey, Nori." Shiro, Noriko's little brother replied, not turning away from the game he was playing on the T.V.

Noriko walked over to her brother and sat next to him to watch him play his game. After a few minutes, Noriko got on her phone.

"Hey, Shiro, guess what," Noriko said, breaking the silence, but not looking up from her phone.

"What?" Shiro asked.

"Ryu got me accepted into UA's hero course," Noriko answered, looking over at her brother. It was clear she wasn't really excited like most people would be about something like this.

Shiro took a deep breath before paused his game and turned to his sister. "Really? I thought you said you weren't doing that."

"Yeah well, Ryu signed me up anyway. I hope it's not going to take up more time from other stuff I have to do. Unless Ryu plans to cancel all the stuff he's been having me do." Noriko complained. As the most popular singer in Japan, her schedule was more than a little fill, every day. She barely had much time for sleep and homeschooling. Having to go sit in an actual classroom for half the day was not going to help clear up her busy schedule. before muttering to herself. Thinking about it, Noriko thought that might be why she's had more going on than usual.

"You're so lucky," Shiro mumbled, looking down into his lap.

"You really think so?" Noriko asked.

"Uh, well, yeah. I mean, you know how I've wanted to become a hero..." Shiro trailed off. "I just- since it's my dream to become a hero, I just feel like you're lucky to have gotten into the top hero school even though you don't really want to be a hero. And you didn't even try."

Noriko was silent for a minute, thinking over what Shiro had just said. "I guess your right..." The two were silent for a minute before Noriko said. "Well, I'm going to get some sleep. You should get to bed soon too."

"Yeah, I will in a little while," Shiro replied, turning back to his game and unpausing it.

"When you say 'a little while' I hope you mean around 30 minutes or less, not over two hours. It's already past twelve." Noriko said a slight annoyance, before getting up.

"Yeah, whatever. Good night." Shiro rolled his eyes, not bothering to take his eyes off his game. Noriko sighed and walked to her room to get to sleep.

-Author Note-

Hello everyone! I'm sorry this chapter was so short, I was just having a lot of trouble figuring out how I wanted to start the story. This story is something I've had in mind for a while, but I didn't know how to start the story, and being the procrastinator I am, I just put it off till I felt like writing it. But I finally did it!

I will post on Mondays every week unless something happens and I don't have a chapter ready. Also, if you have any suggestions, thoughts, or spotted any spelling or grammar errors please tell me!

-Starlight