Chapter 25

"You all have the next two days of school off for a break," Aizawa said. We were back in class since the sports festival had ended. "I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will want to recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest. You still have a lot of training ahead of you."

"Yes, sir!"

Not long after that, we all packed up to get ready to head home.

"Hey, Hiromi, where were you earlier?" Uraraka asked, walking up to me.

"What do you mean?" I said, grabbing my bag from beside my desk.

"You know when Nora was performing. It was so amazing!" Uraraka smiled as she remembered the concert. But then her smile faded. "You didn't miss that, did you?"

I frowned, I hated the idea of lying to her, but I kind of had to. I couldn't just tell her that I am Nora, if everyone around the school found out, I worry that all the students who are fans would want to hang around me just for that. Also, if the school found out, so would the rest of the world. And that was the last thing I wanted. "I must've. I didn't see it. I was... in the infirmary... still recovering from my fight with Bakugo."

"Oh, that sucks. I think you would've really liked it. I thought it was great!" Ururaka exclaimed. Hearing her talk about how great she thought the concert was made me inwardly smile. "Do you like Nora's music?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I like it a lot."

Uraraka smiled. Then she looked at me and looked like she realized something. "You know, you look a lot like Nora. And your quirk is pretty much the same as hers."

"Oh... r-really?" I studdered, nervously. "What a coincidence!"

Uraraka looked at me suspiciously before she shook her head. "Yeah, that crazy, isn't it."

"Yeah." I sighed. She must not have believed that she might have been going to school with a famous singer. "I'm gonna start heading home."

"I'll walk with you to the train station!" Uraraka said, grabbing her bag.

"Ok."

* * *

I waved bye to Uraraka as got off the train at my stop and started walking home.

"I didn't see you in the infirmary when I woke up." Someone growled from behind me, causing me to jump.

I turned around to see Bakugo walking behind me. "I didn't know you lived in this area."

"I don't. Shiro wanted me to hang out with him today at your place." Bakugo replied, his usual scowl on her face. He didn't look excited to be going to hang out with my brother.

I groaned. "Great."

"You told Round Face that you were in the infirmary, but I didn't see you there when I woke up," Bakugo stated, changing back to the original subject, and started to walk again. "From what I know, in between the time I was in the infirmary and Nora was performing, there wouldn't have been enough time for you to head back to the stands, or go anywhere. So you should've been in the infirmary if you didn't see the performance, but you weren't."

"I... I was there... you just... didn't notice..." I said hesitantly, walking alongside him.

"You're obviously lying." Bakugo scoffed. "So what were you actually doing?"

I stayed silent. 'He's on to me, whether he thinks I'm Nora, or something else worse, he's on to me... What do I do? I can't tell him... Can I? I mean I doubt he would tell anyone. Maybe. I'll just see what he thinks before I decide whether or not I want to tell the truth.'