Chapter 1

*In order to keep class 1-A's student roster at 20 I have removed Rikido Sato from the story. If you are a fan of this character I apologize and hope you still enjoy the story*

____________

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Waking up this early was something I've gotten used to, because of my busy schedule and things I've had to do for my singing career, but I've never gotten over how annoying alarm clocks were. I pulled myself out of bed before starting to get ready for school.

Because of a few villain attacks that happened at the studio during a few of my more recent shows my manager, Ryu requested me into UA's hero course. He wanted me to become a hero to scare off villains so they don't attack the studio again. Or, at least, that's what he said was the main reason. But I know that the extra publicity and money it would get me and him was another huge factor. Even though my goal has never really been to become a hero, I agreed to try it out. Well, I was kind of forced to do it because of Ryu, but I got over that.

After I finished getting ready for school, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to be greeted by my brother, who was eating breakfast.

"Morin' Nori," Shiro said, looking at me.

"Good morning." I flashed him a smile before grabbing something to eat before sitting next to my brother.

For a few minutes of neither of us saying anything, I spoke up. "You know, I'm really nervous."

"How come?" Shiro asked, his attention shifting from his phone to me.

"Well, there's probably going to be lots of people there that are going to know each other and they all want to become heroes. I never even thought about becoming a hero before this so it's not like I can talk about how I always dreamed of becoming a hero because I haven't. Everyone else there has, so I feel I won't fit in too well, at least, at first I won't. Also, it is a hero class, how knows what could happen." I explained. As I spoke, I realized how much I was exaggerating my little bit of anxiety. I was nervous, but everyone's nervous on their first day at a new school, and I was kinda making my nervousness sound worse than it was.

"That's what happens when you're homeschooled," Shiro replied, turning back to his phone.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, a little shocked by what he said, even though I shouldn't have been. "I'm busy with stuff and it would've been hard for me to go to school when I was just starting my singing career. Even now, it's going to be really difficult to have to deal with school stuff and stuff I have to do for my singing career! And because it's the hero course I'm going into, it'll be so much harder than if I was just attending normal classes. It'll be even worse if Ryu lied about saying he was going to have me do a lot fewer interviews and other stuff like that than I'm even more doomed."

"Ryu would probably do something like that." Shiro agreed with a small nod.

"I know!"

"Well, even if he does, I'm sure you'll figure it out. " Shiro smiled at me. "You always do."

I mirrored Shiro's smile. "Thanks, Shiro. Well, I'm going to head to school. I'll see you later."

"Ok," Shiro said. "Good luck."

I walked out of the house before putting on my headphones and turning on some music. Then, I started to make my way to the train station.

* * *

"This is it," I mumbled, looking up at the huge, glass building in front of me. I took a deep breath and walked into the building and toward my classroom.

Walking through the halls of UA, I had a bit of trouble finding my classroom. The school was so big it was a little difficult for me to figure out where I was going.

"Class 1-A," I mumbled, scanning the names of the classroom as I walked down the hall. "Oh, here it is."

I looked at the large door that towered over me.

'This is totally necessary.' I thought sarcastically with a sigh, before sliding open the door. I quietly walked to my seat. I had got here pretty early so not many people were there yet and no one bothered to point me out.

Soon, I heard someone start yelling and I turn to see a boy with navy blue hair yelling at a blond-haired boy to get his feet off the desk. A minute later the door opened again to revile a boy with messy green hair who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

The blue-haired boy lost interest in yelling at the blond boy and walked over to the new student that just walked in the room, "Good morning, my name is Tenya Iida-"

"Y-yeah, I know. I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you." The green-haired boy, Midoriya, said, cutting Iida off.

I kind of ignored the rest of their conversation, but when I glanced over at the door again, something caught my eye. It was a yellow caterpillar- wait no, never mind, it was a sleeping bag. Then, a man stepped out of the sleeping bag and started talking.

"It took you eight seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious, rational students would understand that." The man looked at the students in the classroom. "I'm Shota Aizawa, you homeroom teacher. Now, put these on and head outside." Aizawa handed each student a P.E uniform.

I followed the rest of the girls in my class to the locker room and changed. Then I headed outside with the class to meet our teacher.

"Today, we're going to be going a quirk assessment test," Aizawa announced once everyone was outside.

"A quirk assessment test?" Me and some other students mumbled.

"But we're going to miss orientation." A brunette spoke up, looking a bit disappointed.

"If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste your time on pointless ceremonies," Aizawa replied. "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class how I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests for most of your lives. But you've never got to use your quirks in physical exams. The county is still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the ministry of education will learn. Bakugo, you got the most points on the entrance exam. What was the furthest distance you've thrown a softball in jr. high?"

"67 meters, I think." The blond-haired boy that was being yelled at by Iida earlier, who is now known as Bakugo, answered.

"Ok, now try doing it again with your quirk." Aizawa tossed Bakugo a ball. "Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle."

"Alright, you asked for it." Bakugo walked into the circle and stretched a little before throwing the ball. An explosion came out of his hand to send the ball even further.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." Aizawa turned to the class and showed them how far the ball went, 705.2 meters. "It's the, most rational thing to becoming a pro."

'705 meters? That's crazy.' I thought.

Then I heard someone voice my thoughts, "Whoa, 705 meters? Are you kidding me?"

"I wanna go! That looks like fun!" Another student exclaimed.

"So this looks fun huh?" Aizawa asked. "You have three years here to train to become a hero. Do you think it's going to be all fun and games? Idiots." A smile appeared on his face "Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to determine your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately. Understand? If that's a problem you can go home right now."

Staring at Aizawa in disbelief, I couldn't believe he'd actually expel one of us on the first day. Closing my eyes, I take a few deep breaths to regain my composure, then I open my eyes with a determined look on my face.

'I will not fail.'