Chapter 11

All Might jumped down and took down the villains that were still at the plaza. It happened so fast I didn't see him till all the villains were down and Aizawa was in his arms. Then, he grabbed Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta and took them away from the villain that was in front of them.

He turned back to the villains and started to attack the Nomu, throwing punches left and right. Then, he grabbed the Nomu and tried to bury him in the ground. But when the dust cleared, All Might was in the Nomu's grip. Half of the Nomu's body was in the mist villain's warp gate. The Nomu pulled All Might further into the gate. Suddenly, I saw Midoriya running toward All Might, then the mist villain showed up in front of him. Luckily, Bakugo showed up and pinned the villain down. Next to me, Todoroki stomped his foot on the ground and ice flowed from the ground to the Nomu, covering his body in ice.

"Hiromi, you should go. We'll handle things here." Todoroki said, his gaze focused on the fight.

"Are you sure?" I questioned, if he didn't ask me to leave, I wouldn't. I have almost zero fighting experience so I would only get in the way and that was not something I wanted to do.

"Yes," Todoroki confirmed.

"Ok," I hesitated before adding, "be careful." Then I quickly ran over to the base of the stairs, but not before passing Tsuyu and Mineta, and they were carrying Aizawa.

"Do you need help?" I asked. I didn't want to be completely useless and I had already walked away from the main fight.

"Yeah, ribbit."  Tsuyu answered.

"Hear." I took Aizawa from Tsuyu and Mineta and slowly followed them up the stairs.

"Hiromi! Tsu!" Uraraka came over to us. She was followed by a few of the other students that were there.

"Let me take him," Shoji said, before taking Aizawa from me.

I looked back down at the plaza and saw something fly from the ground. It looked like the Nomu.

"Did a villain just fly by?" Sero questioned. "Or am I just going crazy."

"It was the Nomu," I answered. "I think."

"Such power," Shoji added. I nodded. Being able to send a villain like that flying through the sky requires a ton of strength and power.

"Ah, that's All Might for you," Mineta said. "That's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!"

I smiled and looked about down at the plaza. I was really glad All Might showed up when he did. If he didn't show up, we might not have made it out of here.

Then, a few minutes later, the teachers showed up.

"Sorry, everyone. I know we're a bit late." The principal, Nezu, announced. "But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could."

"Your class rep has returned! I've fulfilled my duty and I brought reinforcements!" Iida said with pride. I smiled as the teachers took out the villains that were still remaining.

"Our priority is to protect all of our students!" Nezu ordered.

"Yes, Sir." The teachers replied.

Thirteen tried to suck in two of the main villains using Black Hole. But they were able to get away. Lucky that meant they couldn't attack us anymore.

"I can't believe we let them escape, after everything they did here." Midnight said.

"They did catch us completely by surprise. For now, we need to make sure all the students are ok." Nezu said.

The teachers walked over to us and asked if we were hurt. Then, when the police and doctors came in, they started to gather up the villains and the doctors went to take Aizawa to the ambulance.

"16, 17, 18, 19. Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that boy whose legs were all messed up." The head officer, Tsukauchi, said.

"Ojiro, I heard you were really strong." Hagakure said.

"I didn't know I was the only one on my own. I survived using hit-and-run tactics." Ojiro replied. "Where did you end up fighting, Hagakure?"

"The landslide zone. You wouldn't believe how strong Todoroki and Hiromi were." Hagakure answered.

I looked at Hagakure's invisible form in shock. 'Wait, Hagakure was there?! Does that mean she heard about me being Nora?'

I walked up to Hagakure and asked, "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Huh? Sure." She replied, then I lead her a little ways away from the group. 

"Did you happen to hear anything the villains said about me?" I questioned.

"Um, I don't think so. Why?" Hagakure answered, confusion in her tone. I let out a sigh of relief. I don't know how she didn't hear about it, but I was glad she didn't.

"No reason," I said, with a small smile.

"Let's go ahead and get these students back to the main campus," Tsukauchi said to another officer. "They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away."

"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?" Tsuyu asked.

I blocked out what the doctor said over the phone. I've always been sensitive to that stuff and just hearing about it makes me uncomfortable. All I need to know was that he was going to be ok no matter how bad the injures.

"Um, Sir, what about Thirteen?" Mina asked.

"There's no need to worry there. Despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through, good as new." He answered. "And All Might is also without any serious injuries. He's in the nurse's office right now. Recovery Girl's power should be all the treatment he needs."

"What about Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"How's Midoriya?" Iida said.

"Midoriya?" Tsukauchi questioned, unsure of who that was before he remembered. "Oh, right. Recovery Girl is taking care of him, too. He's fine. Now, let's get you back to class."

"Okay." Everyone replied. Then we walked onto the bus.

I sat next to Todoroki again. I barely knew him and I wanted to kind of stay near him to make sure he wouldn't tell anyone my secret. I knew he probably wouldn't, but I can never be careful.

* * *

When we were back in the classroom, we gathered our stuff and started to leave.

"I'm going to have a crazy story to tell Shiro when I get home." I thought out loud.

"Who's Shiro?" Uraraka asked from next to me.

"Oh, he's my little brother," I answered. "He's a huge fan of heroes and wants to be one more than I ever could."

"You have a little brother?" Iida said, walking up to us.

"Yeah, I do," I replied.

"What's he like?" Uraraka asked.

"Well, he's a gamer and he's usually pretty ambitious. Oh, and he usually isn't very open about his feelings, even though I wish he would at least be open about them with me..." I trailed off.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked, leaning a little closer to me.

"Well, because of my being... busy... we don't get to hang out as much as we should... Or as much as I'd like to." I let out a small sigh and lowered my gaze to the ground. My relationship with my brother had gone downhill since I started my singing career. It hurt me to think about and I've tried to fix things by hanging out with him more often, but Ryu always keeps me busy so I never have time. And whenever I do have time, Shiro doesn't seem to want to hang out with me. "Anyways, I should get going. I'm sure everyone at home will be worried the second they hear about this whole incident on the news. I'll never hear the end of it."

"Oh, ok. Bye Hiromi." Uraraka said with a small wave.

"Goodbye, Hiromi," Iida said.

"Bye," I replied, waving to them before walking out of the room and making my way home.