Chapter 10

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima said in disbelief. "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Good questions. I'm not sure." Thirteen answered.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki asked, from next to me, "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"It's just like when villains attacked my studio, they had a solid plan beforehand and knew what they were doing..." I muttered, though, I must have said it a little too loud because I earned a look from Todoroki.

"Thirteen, get them out of here," Aizawa ordered. "And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, Sir," Kaminari responded and immediately started trying to contact the main campus.

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own!" Midoriya said. "There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said before he jumped down the stairs to fight the villains.

Once Aizawa had left, the rest of us started to head toward the exit. Only to be stopped by the mist-portal villain.

"There is no escape for you." He said, his voice sending chills down my spine. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans that we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

Once the mist villain finished talking Bakugo and Kirishima jumped forward to attack him. But, when the dust cleared, I saw that there wasn't even a scratch on him.

"You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

"You two get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen yelled.

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your death!" Suddenly, the purple mist was all around us. I grabbed Todoroki's arm subconsciously and closed my eyes. If we were going to be separated, I didn't want to end up alone.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in the landslide zone. Surrounded by villains.

"Oh, look what we have here. A little boy and-" One of the villains started, but stopped when he looked at me, "wait doesn't she look like the picture of that one singer, Nora, Shigaraki showed us?"

I barely processed what he said, but the name Shigaraki was clear in my mind. 'He was the one that attacked the studio. He was the one that tried to kill my friends and my brother.' I looked up sharply and glared at the villains. A few of them jumped, but the rest were held to the ground by ice. I watched the villains, and then I created a dragon-like creature out of ice that hit the villains held on, and glued them to the ground.

"Hiromi, what did he mean by when he said you looked like Nora?" Todoroki asked, turning to me.

My moment was over, and I turned to him with wide eyes. "N-nothing! You can't ever believe what villains say!"

He seemed unconvinced and I wouldn't be shocked if he saw how I looked exactly like Nora. "Ok,  tell me about it later, right now, we need to figure out how they plan to kill All Might."

I nodded, then heard something coming from behind me. I turned at just the right time and moved out of the way. Then, Todoroki froze the villain in place.

"Listen well. If you stay frozen your cells will slowly die as your body succumbs to frostbite and hypothermia." Todoroki said to the villains. "Luckily for you, I wanna be a hero. So I'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty. But I can only do that if you tell me how you plan to kill All Might. That's the only way you'll survive. So, start talking."

I stared at Todoroki as the villains informed him about how they plan to kill All Might with this thing called Nomu. Once he was done, Todoroki turned to me, "We need to head back to the plaza."

"Yeah, one second." I turned to the villains. I was quiet for a few seconds, not sure if I should say anything at risk of Todoroki knowing my secret, but figuring out how the villains knew so much about me was more important than keeping my secret from one person. "How did you know I'm Nora?"

"S-shigaraki, t-told us." One of the villains said.

"But how did he know that it was me? How did he know where my studio is? How did he find out I was going to this school?" I questioned. I needed to know how the villains found out about me. If I know, maybe I can figure out why they wanted to kill me.

"I-I don't k-know. H-he didn't s-say." The villain answered.

I sighed and looked at Todoroki, l. "Let's go."

"So you are Nora?" He asked.

"...Um, well" I paused. I knew he was going to find out when I was talking to the villain, and I wasn't too worried about one person knowing. And Todoroki seems like someone who won't tell anyone about it. "Yes... I'm Nora. Can I trust you to keep this a secret? I don't want people to know about it till I think the time is right."

"Alright, I won't say anything. Let's get going." Todoroki said, then he started to walk away.

I followed him and we headed to the plaza.

* * *

When we got there, I saw Aizawa being pummeled to the ground, by what must be the Nomu that one villain was talking about.

Then, I heard something come from the door. I looked over to see All Might with a frown on his face.

"Have no fear, students. I am here!"

-Author Note-

Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying the story so after!

For this chapter, I originally wanted Bakugo and Kirishima to find out about Noriko's secret, but then I decided that it would be Todoroki. I'm not sure why I wanted it to be Todoroki instead of Bakugo and Kirishima, but I did, and it was kind out a last-minute change.

Well, I'll see you next week.

-Starlight