Chatper 26

I laid in bed in my room, staring at the ceiling. It had been just over an hour after I got home and I had just got off of my phone after scrolling through social media.

Soon, someone knocked on the door. "Hey Nori, can I talk to you?" Shiro asked.

I sat up on my bed. "Yeah, sure." When Shiro opened the four and walked in, I asked, "Did Bakugo leave?"

"Yeah, just a few minutes ago," Shiro answered, sitting down in my desk chair. We were both quiet for a minute before Shiro said, "You did awesome at the Sports Festival."

"Oh, thanks," I replied with a small smile. "I didn't think I would've made it that far, but I did, so that was cool."

"Yeah." There was a little more silence before Shiro spoke again, "Bakugo told me about him figuring out your secret."

I sighed. I knew this would happen, and even if Bakugo didn't tell Shiro, I would've ended up telling him. "Yeah. I kinda screwed up."

"You really suck at keeping secrets," Shiro stated.

"Shut up," I muttered.

"It's not a big deal. Bakugo said he wouldn't tell anyone, so you should be fine." Shiro said reassuringly.

"Yeah, I know." I sighed. "I'm not too worried about that, I'm more worried about Ryu. If he finds out-"

Shiro cut me off, "He'll be extremely mad and blah, blah, blah. Who cares what Ryu thinks, he can't control you."

"But you know how annoying Ryu is when he's mad," I complained with a sigh. "I don't want to deal with that."

"It's not that bad." Shiro reasoned, trying to convince me of something that was definitely not true.

"Oh yes, it is," I argued. "You've never really been on the receiving end of his complaints. When he notices one little mistake, he doesn't shut up about it. It's terrible!"

"Sure he yells at you, but that's not that bad," Shiro said with a shrug.

I huffed. "He also can change my schedule so I have almost no time in between whatever I'm doing. I've gotten into a few huge fights with Ryu that have ended in me not getting any sleep for almost three full days. It sucks."

"Oh, yeah... I forgot about that." Shiro paused before sighing. "Well, you always find ways to deal with it, so don't worry about it too much."

I sighed. "I'll try not to. I just don't want to start an unnecessary fight with him. So keeping him from knowing that two of my classmates have already figured out that I'm a singer would be great."

"Yeah. Well, I'm not going to tell him, so if he finds out, it's your fault." Shiro said.

"Wow, thanks for your encouragement," I replied sarcastically.

Shiro stood up and walked toward the door. "Your welcome." He walked out of my room.

I sighed and sat at my desk, scrolling through my schedule and song lyrics on my tablet. Looking over my schedule, I found that I had an interview with some celebrity tv show tomorrow morning, then after that, I had another interview with a news show. Then I had to eat lunch with a radio show cast before I was actually on that radio show. That would be the last thing I do before coming home and working on practicing for when I go on the tour in the summer for my new album.

With me being in school, Ryu made it so that I didn't really have to do anything. Of course, every now and then, I would do an interview or make a quick guest appearance on a show or the radio, but other than that, I didn't have much going on. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, especially since I haven't been doing as much for my singing career recently.

I groaned as I looked at how I probably wouldn't get to bed till a lot later than usual. I looked through my tablet to see if I had any other things I have going on. Luckily I didn't, so I just went to play some random game on my tablet.

After an hour I walked out of my room and headed to the living room, to see Shiro playing a game like usual.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" Shiro asked, not taking his eyes off the tv screen as he played his game. "You don't have school for the next two days, right?"

"Yeah, my day tomorrow is packed. I have three interviews and when I get home, I'm going to be working on practicing for the upcoming tour I have in the summer. I was so used to not having this much to do, now I feel like that's more than what I had to do before I started school, even though it's less." I sighed and sat down on the couch next to Shiro.

He rolled his eyes. "Well, I have school tomorrow, so it's not like I'm not going to be doing anything tomorrow either."

"Yeah, but I'd prefer going to school and not having to do anything when I get home rather than not have school and all this stuff to do," I complained, watching him play his game.

"It's your fault for being a good singer and making it into your career at 15." Shiro shot back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

Shiro sighed. "You complain about having to do things like interviews and deal with Ryu, but you're the one who signed up for it. You knew what you were getting into. So you don't really have a right to complain."

"Just because I agreed to do something doesn't mean I'm not going to complain about it," I grumbled. "And usually I would be fine with this, it's just..."

"You know what it's like to be a normal kid now, not a celebrity, and you found that you liked that," Shiro said.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Sure sucks, huh?" Shiro glanced at me, tensing up a bit when he almost died in his game.

"It's just a lot more relaxing when you don't have a ton of stuff to do. But I'll live with it if I can help others. I-" I was going to stay something else when Shiro cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah I know," Shiro said with a sigh. "I know you would never quit your job no matter what, even if that means stressing yourself out."

I sighed. "You're not wrong."

"I'm done. I'm going to get something to eat." Shiro stated, turning off his game and getting up from the couch.

"Oh, I'll come with you," I replied.

"Ok," Shiro said simply before I followed him to the door and slipped on my shoes, Shiro doing the same, before heading out to get dinner.