Chapter 7

A few days later, I was walking to the school to find a mob of reporters in front of the school gates. I sighed. Although I'm used to being attacked by cameras and microphones, it still gets annoying and this has been going on for two days now. And now they're preventing me from getting to school. I started to push my way through the crowd, only to be stopped by a reporter.

"Tell me, what is it like knowing the number one hero?" She asked while shoving a microphone in my face.

"Oh, well..." I pushed the microphone away from my face, "it's cool that I get to see him in person, but he is our teacher, so it's not like he's signing autographs for everyone."

The reporter didn't say anything for a minute and seemed like she was thinking of something. "...You know you look a lot like Nora-"

I cut the reporter off, "I need to go, bye." I hurried away from the reporter and made my way out of the crowd and into the school building.

'That could've been bad.' I thought, glancing back at the mob before stepping inside the school.

I want to keep my identity as Nora a secret. I don't want people at school or anywhere I go coming up to me and asking for a picture or trying to become my friend just to get free tickets or be able to say, 'I'm friends with that famous singer, Nora'. It would get annoying, and I didn't become a popular singer just because I wanted people's attention.

I walked into class and sat down at my seat. It didn't take too long for the few students that weren't inside of the class to walk in. Soon, the bell rang, and Aizawa walked to the front of the room.

"Descent work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video feeds and went over your team's results, Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a kid over your loss." Aizawa said.

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugo replied.

"And Midoriya," Aizawa continued, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while trying to use your quirk. But it'll be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show some urgency ok?"

"Right!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Alright, let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future."

I stared at Aizawa, worried he was going to make us go some crazy test or something like that. It was kind of obvious that's what the rest of the class was thinking too.

"You need to pick a class representative."

I let out a sigh of relief. This was something people would do at a normal school. So it isn't that big of a deal.

Suddenly, everyone started raising their hands to volunteer for the job. Personally, I don't really want the job, but if I do get it, I'll accept it.

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida shouted, getting everyone's attention, "The class representative's job is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of everyone in the classroom, therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will have an election to choose our leader."

"It's pretty obvious you want to be the class rep." Someone said, and I had to agree. Though, he probably would do pretty well at the job.

"Is that really the best idea?" Kaminari questioned.

"We've only known each other for a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Tsuyu added.

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima pointed out.