𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 26𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I filled my cup up with water, popping the pills in my mouth and swallowing it down with the water.

"What them pills fo, Fath?" Sonder asked, walking inside the kitchen to the fridge. "Nothin." I replied, leaning off the counter and hearing him hum.

I walked back to the bedroom, closing the door quietly since Pharoah was still sleep and it was about 5 in the morning. I couldn't sleep and ion think the pills my doctor prescribed working.

I sat the water on the nightstand and sat at the foot of the bed, changing through channels. I got an appointment and a therapy session later.

Surprised people even still working a day after Christmas.

-

"Therapy?" Pharoah asked, crossing his arms. "Yea, I'll be back." I said, tying my shoe laces. He mumbled something under his breath before walking away and laying back down on the bed.

"Dont touch me." He muttered, rolling over when I tried to give him a kiss. "I can't touch you?" I said as he moved my hand off his leg.

"Nope." He replied, popping the P. I stared at him, watching him get on his phone before sucking my teeth and walking out the room.

-

"When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you are responding to whats happening, okay?" Ms. Lindsay said as some ocean waves or whatever played in the background.

I leaned back and nodded, letting my head fall back and rest on the pillow. I tuned her out, thinking, while she still talked and blabbered on about things that was irrelevant to me.

I wasn't sad nor upset so ion really understand why I'm here. I just let her talk and listen to her stories about her life n shit. Feel like I'm the therapist and she the patient.

My phone kept vibrating from Pharoah asking where I was and who I'm with. Ion wanna say nothing to make him upset but his assumptions pissin me off.

Thinkin I'm out cheatin n shit when in reality I'm at therapy.

The alarm finally went off and her talking came to a halt. I got up, grabbing my coat off the sofa and walked to the door with her following right behind me.

"I'm not gonna be here tomorrow, so you could have a few free days. I'll schedule a session..next Friday?" She said unsure.

I nodded my head and waved her off before walking to my car.

-

"No, why you assumin?" I said, putting my durag on after putting on a pair of joggers. "Seem like you is. You don't even wanna spend time wit me." He replied, coming on the side of me, brushing his teeth.

I looked at him through the mirror. "Everytime I try, you always end up gettin an attitude fo no reason. Fuck you want me to do?" I asked.

"Who is you raisin yo voice at?" He said, wiping the corners of his mouth. "See, yo ass gettin an attitude just from me talkin to you." I responded, going out the bathroom.

Even stopped playin my game to give him attention. I put my shoes on and watched him come out the bathroom and roll his eyes. He being mad childish right now.

"And whea you goin na?" He said, leaning against the door frame. "Did you or did you not say you wanted somethin to eat 20 minutes ago while I was in the shower?" I said.

"Nigga that was 20 minutes ago, Ian even hungry nomo." He mumbled. I stared at him for a bit before sucking my teeth and laying back in the bed after taking my shoes off.

-

"Nevermind, I'm hungry." Pharoah said making me pause my whole game to turn towards him and stare. "Is you hungry or not cause I swea ta God if I waste my fuckin money buyin you food just fo you not to eat it, imma beat the fuck outchu." I said, standing up.

He scrunched his face up a little. "You ain't puttin yo hands on me, betta move on wit that shit." He replied, mumbling, and shifting in his position on the bed.

"Dont make me fuck you up, Pharoah. You goin or you stayin?" I asked, grabbing my keys and phone. "Then you waitin til 10 n 11 to ask me fo food." I mumbled, walking out the room with him behind me.

"Tell Fall we gon be back." I told Sonder who was laying on the couch, watching TV with my niece. He nodded his head and waved us off.

-

"And then y- Shut that shit up n tell me what the fuck you want to eat." I cut in. He been mumbling and talking shit bout me the whole time we been inside the car.

He shifted in his seat and looked at me. "You already know what I want." He muttered, turning his head to look out the window while crossing his arms and legs.

I stared at him for a while before smiling and shaking my head.