Chapter 3

At about 8:30, An Wuji came out of the room and met the parents who got up to work, and cried out: "Dad, mom."

    "Morning, your brother hasn't gotten up yet?" Ding Wei glanced at the two sons. The door is almost in affirmative sentences.

    "Yeah." An Wuji nodded without saying much.

    An Cheng, the father on the side, smiled: "Wuhao's child is like this during the summer vacation. It seems like he can't sleep all day." They are all used to it.

    "When your brother gets up, get him something to eat so that he won't starve to death." Ding Wei said, and the couple packed up as themselves, and went to work in the dust.

    **

    "..." Huo Yunchuan woke up in the hotel and habitually took out his mobile phone to check the time.

    At ten o'clock in the morning, I slept three hours longer than usual.

    Thinking of the reason for his confusion in his work and rest, he immediately turned his head to look around him... the empty space.

    Lifting the quilt to search, there is only one person in the whole big bed.

    Huo Yunchuan got up, went to the bathroom to check, no one was there.

    He frowned slightly and left the hotel after washing.

    The unknown boy last night had no name, no contact information, and no address. Obviously, it was just a dewy marriage.

    Huo Yunchuan found his car in a nearby parking lot.

    The phone rang at this time, and the man who was driving, drove the car out of the parking lot, and then answered the phone.

    "Hello?"

    "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday." It was his mother Zhang Ruoqi who called him: "I shouldn't have gathered so many people to discuss your affairs without your knowledge. This is disrespectful to you."

    "Indeed." Huo Yunchuan said coldly: "I am an individual first, and your son second."

    "Oh...so there is no room for us to comment at all?" Zhang Ruoqi said.

    "Yes." Huo Yunchuan said: "But it's me who doesn't listen, not you, nor aunt or aunt." After

    that, there was a long silence.

    Huo Yunchuan ended the call: "Let's talk to me about this in a while, it's not suitable now." After

    hanging up the phone, he drove the car back to his apartment.

    He lives here from Monday to Friday, which is close to the company and convenient for work.

    On the other side, like Huo Yunchuan, Ji Mingjue, who came out on his own, had been friends since high school, and they were too familiar with each other.

    Huo Yunchuan went home and saw the man lying on his sofa. He thought he had walked the wrong door.

    "No need to look, this is your home." Ji Mingjue sat up and said, "Your mother said you had a temper last night and asked me to come and see you."

    Huo Yunchuan threw down everything on his body and knew him completely. Walked into the bedroom.

    "Hey..." Ji Mingjue followed and smelled a smell of alcohol: "You really went to drink? Haha, are you so angry?" He posted on the door panel and said, "Isn't it just a reminder of marriage, who has never experienced it? They like to talk and let them talk, and you won't lose a piece of meat." At