Chapter 114

An Wuhao thought that Dun Dun would come to his side, but he did not expect that the other party's target was actually a teddy bear: "..." This seemed embarrassing for his two hands outstretched.

    At this moment he saw the man standing at the door peeking seriously.

    In order to "retaliate" Dundun, he stood up and threw himself at the door, so that he could alleviate his embarrassment, and he could also contact Huo Yunchuan.

    What a wise move.

    Mr. Huo radiantly caught the little angel who was throwing his arms, his cold eyebrows melted because of the ice and snow, and he smiled: "Miss me?"

    He felt like this, and sighed secretly.

    "Well, miss you..." An Wuhao whispered.

    The man on the opposite side touched his forehead and kissed him several times carefully: "Dun Dun can walk?"

    "That's right, I'll take him to raid grandpa in a while." Speaking of this, An Wuhao immediately became elated, in his mind. Think about the next plan.

    Well, you can also raid Dun Dun's grandparents.

    They must be very happy.

    "Ah..." Dun Dun got the bear, stood up and looked around for his father. After a round of searching, he finally saw that the two fathers were playing with him on his back: "..."

    Dun Dun ran over with the bear angrily and hugged him. Live on safe feet, babble and howl.

    An Wuzheng lowered his head and saw that his son's little serious appearance and frowning brows looked exactly like Huo Yunchuan.

    Since the anger of being released by Dundun just now has disappeared, he let go of Huo Yunchuan regardless of the precautions, bending over to pick up his son: "Then I will tell grandpa the good news first!" Mr.

    Huo nodded: "Slow down, or let He walks by himself."

    To be honest, he was a little worried about his thin arms and legs.

    "it does not matter."

    The baby room is not very far from the tea room of Mr. Huo, just go downstairs and turn around.

    An Wuhao arrived soon, because it was a surreptitious relationship, he used hand gestures to discuss with Dun Dun in advance, so that Dun Dun was silenced.

    Dundun is clever and smart, and his two dark eyes blinked as if he understood.

    There was indeed no sound along the way.

    An Wuhao put down the little handsome boy wearing diapers at the door, and smiled and said, "Go, Mr. Huo Xiao." After

    Dun Dun was released, the little boy dragged the teddy bear in his hand and went in, opening straight to his grandfather's direction. "Ah, ah..." As

    soon as he heard the voice of his great-grandson, Mr. Huo immediately raised his head from the book, then was stunned, smiled, and turned into an overjoyed look: "Oh, can Dun Dun walk?" He moved his

    chair back. , Quickly got up to pick up the little dumpling.

    Dun Dun plunged into Grandpa Zeng's arms, his immature laughter made the adult's heart crisp.

    "Look at you, why are you running so fast?" The old man Huo hugged him on his lap, in a very good mood and in a very good spirit.

    "Da da." Dun Dun couldn't stay on Grandpa Zeng's lap, and after a while he struggled to crawl down.