Chapter 63

Seeing everyone happy and happy, the happiest is safe and sound.

    He thought to himself, this is really good. It will not only remove a big rock in his heart, but also get the understanding of his parents.

    Maybe it's for Dun Dun's sake.

    The boy who was not going to think too much, smiled at Ancheng with a sunny smile: "Dad, do you want to hug Dun Dun, he is really cute."

    Everyone was stunned.

    The Ancheng couple was also stunned.

    By the way, as grandparents, they have been in the ward for so long and haven't seen their children yet.

    "..."

    This can't be blamed on the Ancheng couple. The main reason is that the other party's aura is too strong.

    "Yes, my family hasn't looked at the child yet." Zhang Ruoqi said, smiling and holding her good grandson in front of Ancheng: "Be careful, the child is just born, and the small arms and legs are not strong yet." The

    words are full of love and worry. .

    An Cheng was very nervous, and hugged his grandson in a hurry: "Thank you..."

    His mood is now very complicated. Although he is hugging his grandson, in fact, it is like holding an emperor...

    whether it is a son or a son. An Cheng always feels very strange to the child who came under him at this moment.

    Suddenly, An Wuhao was not what he remembered, and everything was overturned.

    "It's so cute..." An Cheng looked at the little baby in his arms and smiled heartily.

    Ding Wei couldn't help approaching her husband and smiled: "It's really cute... Give me a hug."

    An Cheng nodded and swaddled the baby to his wife.

    Dun Dun opened his eyes and vomited bubbles. After experiencing some turbulence, he reached his grandmother's arms. The child cried out.

    Ding Wei was in a hurry, at a loss.

    "I'll come, I'll come." Zhang Ruoqi was neat and tidy, and took her good grandson back to her arms.

    The Ancheng couple watched, the mother-in-law handed the crying child to the President Huo Da, whose aura is not touched by gentleness and sympathy...

    "Yunchuan, this child recognizes you." Zhang Ruoqi was very helpless. .

    The unsmiling gentleman took the child and gently patted the child's back with his right palm: "Don't cry." The

    short four words, low and deep, have a magical effect.

    Dun Dun, who was coaxed by him, stopped crying after a while.

    The Ancheng couple couldn't help but their eyes widened, and a faint suspicion rose in their hearts. This is the first time this big boss has brought a child, right?

    Otherwise, how could it be so skilled.

    They didn't know that their immediate boss had brought the child nine months before.

    These skilled operations have been tempered day and night on their son to have today's results.

    "Tun Dun really likes Dad." An Wuhao sighed with a smile.

    I have to admit that he was so jealous of Dun Dun's favor for Huo Yunchuan.

    At the same time I am very pleased with Dun Dun's smartness.