Chapter 43

So things started like this, and everyone's emotions returned to calm at the speed of light.

    "So, are you home?" An Wuhao breathed a sigh of relief, and then asked, actually he didn't know anything about Huo Yunchuan's family affairs.

    He doesn't know how many people are in Mr. Huo's family, nor how far away Mr. Huo's house is.

    It just suddenly occurred to me that Mr. Huo’s family, isn’t the baby’s family?

    "Um..." An Wuhao wondered faintly, would they be a group of people who are easy to get along with?

    "Here, I was drinking tea with my grandfather just now." Huo Yunchuan said: "Then I received your text message, so I came out to call you midway."

    He said these words without accusing him.

    However, An Wuhao's face blushed, and he was very embarrassed that he interrupted other people's gatherings: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't disturb you."

    Although Mr. Huo said it was okay, the operation would still cause trouble to others.

    "Why suddenly became so polite?" Huo Yunchuan felt uncomfortable, and said in a deep voice, "I will punish you if I say this in the future."

    "Uh, ah?" An Wuhao said stupidly: "Why, how to punish? "

    Could it be that Mr. Huo said that it was okay, but was actually so angry that he wanted to punch someone?

    "..." The grim old man blushed and said vaguely over the phone: "You'll know then." The

    left is just a small punishment, just let the other party know how powerful it is.

    An Wuhao: "This, is this..." He always felt so scared.

    "Let's do this, you eat well." Huo Yunchuan pulled at the neckline to avoid losing his mind if he continued to chat with the little angel, so he chose to hang up the phone.

    "Okay." An Wuhao paused: "Mr. Huo also has a good meal."

    He just heard a very different voice from over there, and then hung up soon. It was a moody Mr. Huo.

    "Ah..." Huo Yunchuan calmed down on the third floor for a moment, arranged his appearance and expression, and then opened the door and went out.

    Back in the tea room, grandfather Huo looked at him and said, "Have you been busy recently?"

    Huo Yunchuan nodded, "It is a bit." Then he sat down again opposite his grandfather.

    "The person introduced by your aunt's house, returning home the next night, would you like to have a meal with them?" Old man Huo said with a cane, tapping his finger on the faucet on the head of the stick.

    He sipped tea leisurely while observing the reaction of his grandson.

    Every time I mentioned the problem of the target, the other side turned out to be black-faced, and it was more effective than anything else.

    "Grandpa, I really don't like women." Huo Yunchuan took a sip of tea and said, Run Yirun's dry throat just now because of safety: "Especially recently, I know very clearly that I cannot marry a woman."

    The family who understood him better was Grandpa, but when he heard him say that, he still sighed.

    "You know that Grandpa is very resistant to surrogacy." Old Huo stubbornly said.

    "Yes." Huo Yunchuan nodded, his eyes full of struggle, because grandpa is old.

    "Hey..." Old man Huo raised his eyelids, his face full of sorrow.