Chapter 9

Why didn't the other party go to work in the office if they were short of money?

    Huo Yunchuan frowned and thought, did he dislike the low salary, or did he find a better place?

    But he doesn't think that a part-time student can find a salary higher than 4000, which is almost impossible except for entertainment venues.

    Could it be that the other party went to accompany him again?

    "..." This conjecture flashed in my heart, Huo Yunchuan's complexion became worse and worse, he immediately found out the phone number left that day and called.

    As for the reason for this, of course it is to save the youngsters who have missed their feet.

    "Hello?" The young boy's clear voice came. The unique tone and silly taste quickly reminded the man on the phone of their intimate scenes.

    "It's me." Huo Yunchuan kept his calm voice, and asked slightly: "You didn't go to the law firm?"

    "Lu...oh no, Mr. Huo..." An Wuhao was particularly shocked, the chief executive. Why did he call himself again? He said, "Well, I didn't go to the office."

    Huo Yunchuan asked in a

    deep voice, "Why not?" An Wuhao wrinkled his nose, and said nervously, "Because...I I found a job that is more suitable for me, um, as for the law firm, I

    don’t know anything about it.” That’s why I didn’t consider going to work.

    "You don't need to do anything, it's just running errands and chores." Huo Yunchuan said: "What kind of work?"

    Did you really find another job?

    "Well, it's a bakery. On Chunhui Road, Mr. Huo can come and buy a snack if he wants to eat. It's called Huajia Bakery. It's delicious." An Wuhao talked about his favorite things, his voice was full of vitality.

    That kind of excitement made Huo Yunchuan a moment of trance. He knew that he and An Wuhao had no common language, and his age was quite different, but he still kept in touch forcibly. It was irritating: "Hey, I am very irritating to the sweet and greasy people. Nothing interested."

    He didn't know what was wrong with him.

    An Wuhao said frankly: "But you ate a lot of cherries that day."

    "..." Yes, the picture of cherries dangling from soft lips came to my eyes again, the Nth time this week.

    Huo Yunchuan's Adam's apple moved, and he didn't want to accept the teenager's intentional or unintentional dialling. He said coldly, "I'm hanging up, goodbye."

    Just hang up and move quickly, letting people say goodbye. No, An Wuhao pouted his lips: "Smelly man."

    Isn't it the same for rich and powerful men?

    He didn't know that Huo Yunchuan was the only upper-class person he had contacted in his life.

    "President, this is the list of layoffs and job transfers for the newly acquired company." Secretary Anan came in and brought the folder in his hand to Huo Yunchuan: "There are simple information about them, please take a look."

    New company After a week of discussions and planning, and preparing to make new content, some of the employees who were left behind will be laid off, and some will be transferred.

    "Well, let's go out, I'll look at it later." Huo Yunchuan said, he was busy focusing on the things at hand.

    It was not until the end of the work that I picked up the list given by the secretary and checked it.