Chapter 60

President Huo Da is guarding An Wuhao's left side, which is next to An Wuhao's dripping hand.

    In the late spring night when the temperature varies greatly between day and night, his broad and warm palms, one under the little angel's dripping hand, and the other gently stroking the little angel's soft hair.

    Huo Yunchuan's deep eyes, occasionally glanced at his silly son who was sleeping, and spent most of the time watching An Wuhao.

    When the doctor ordered the precautions, the little angel woke up leisurely, his eyes were not focused, he couldn't wait to turn to look at his son, and smiled happily.

    "Chao Chao..." How did Huo Yunchuan feel that his eyes were a little hot.

    "Huh?" An Wuhao followed the direction of the voice, turned his head to see the person he trusted and depended on, and said happily: "Look at the baby."

    ... Then he turned to continue to look at the baby.

    Huo Yunchuan and his parents and grandfather laughed, their family's Chao Chao was so painful.

    The attending doctor was also happy for them, knowing that the baby's father is Jiang Shaofei's brother, and privately said a lot of congratulations.

    He said: "The anesthesia effect can be maintained for 24 hours. It depends on the situation at that time. Let's see if we need an analgesic injection. Let's take a rest now."

    Everyone in the Huo family: "Okay, thank you doctor, you have worked hard. "

    they repeatedly towards the doctor said thanks, then the doctor Xiao Huo to the door.

    "Chao Chao, do your wounds hurt now?" Zhang Ruoqi asked softly, and the wetness and flushing on his eyes were faintly visible.

    "It doesn't hurt now," An Wuzheng said, struggling with the baby's head with his right hand: "Is he a man?"

    Grandpa Huo and Huo Yunchuan replied together: "It's a man, 3.9 kilograms."

    It almost weighs eight catties.

    The doctor said that with such a thin body Anwuhao, it is the limit to be able to conceive such a heavy child.

    Huo Xiao has been standing next to his wife, his face full of eagerness towards his daughter-in-law and eldest grandson: "Chao Chao, you are a great hero. Dad thank you for allowing us to have such a lovely grandson."

    Just now, I saw two at the door. The moment the little angel was pushed out of the operating room, the heads of the Huo family's hearts also softened.

    An Wuhao was so embarrassed that he was praised, and quickly said: "You are too polite..."

    Then he felt that after giving birth to Dundun, he seemed to feel more at ease in his heart?

    "The doctor said you need to rest more. Wouldn't you have a good night's sleep?" Huo Yunchuan whispered, with a thousand words in his deep gaze, looking at An Wuhao with such tenderness.

    "Well," the obedient little angel nodded, "Well, do you want to kiss me?"

    Huo Yunchuan didn't say anything. The warm lips went from the little angel's forehead, to the eyes, to the cheeks and lips, and kissed gently.

    The three Huo family fathers and sons: "..." wittily averted his eyes, leading to the baby to greet.

    The more I watched, the happier he was: "Dun Dun is a really strong-looking child, with a face that looks like Yun Chuan. When he was a child, he was printed out of a mold."