Chapter 98

Dun Dun is half a year old, and it is the first time for him to go out with his two dads to see his grandpa, grandma, and uncle.

    When eating, Aunt Zhang carried Dun Dun on a strap, and she stood beside him while eating while coaxing the child: "This child Dun Dun, the more he grows up, the harder he will be to serve. I want to grab a handful of everything when I see it."

    So she didn't dare to let this. The little guy sat on his lap and had a meal together, and had to mess up the whole table.

    "Huh?" The meat dumpling with handsome brows, now holding a spoon in his hand, waved at the dining table aggressively.

    That cute little mouth is still muttering Martian words that adults don't understand.

    Ding Wei was embarrassed to see this. As a master, there is no reason to let the older elders stand and eat: "Aunt Zhang, should I hold the baby? You sit down and eat first?"

    She was very polite.

    "No need." Aunt Zhang refused, and then took a look at their family, Mr. Huo, who was about to eat. She smiled and said something that surprised Ding Wei. She said: "Mr. Huo will eat soon. Mr. Huo hugged."

    Mother-in-law and father-in-law: "???"

    After a while, Huo Yunchuan put down the table and chopsticks, and under the unbelievable eyes of the Ancheng couple, picked up the naughty dumpling on the back of Aunt Zhang.

    "Yeah..." Dun Dun and Huo Yunchuan have always kissed. The little guy cleverly wrapped his father's neck, and in a short while he knocked his father's head with a spoon in his hand.

    After all, in the impression of Ding Wei and An Cheng, the son-in-law must be the image of a strict father who is not angry and prestigious, and should not spoil children.

    Therefore, seeing Dun Dun recklessly knocking on his son-in-law's head, they immediately squeezed a cold sweat for their grandson, and wanted to say something to relieve the child.

    However, before they could say anything, An Wuhao had already discovered Dun Dun's evil deeds. He had always been gentle and doting on his son, and he was rare and serious: "Dun Dun, you can't hit dad on the head, it will be stupid. "

    Then he tried to take away the silver spoon in his son's hand.

    "Hmm!" Dun Dun was at the stage of playing with his heart, shaking his head desperately, seemingly unwilling to hand over his weapon obediently.

    An Wuhao was caught in a dilemma, but he thought to himself that bear children are used by their parents, and he should not spoil the children too much.

    Thinking of this, he snatched Dun Dun's spoon with eyebrows and eyes, and taught very seriously: "No, no."

    Before the words were finished, the little prince Huo, who lost his toy, cried wow. Coming out, the voice was exceptionally loud and powerful.

    An Wuhao: "..." You cry and you cry, and see how long you can cry.

    In this way, he cried for three seconds.

    "Forget it, let him play." Huo Yunchuan said with a blind eye, then took a new spoon from the table and stuffed it into the meat dumpling's hand, even if the other party would continue to knock him out.

    This kind of inconsistency in educational concepts has occurred, and is safe and stunned? ?

    The Ancheng couple, who were bystanders, also looked thoughtful. It seemed that the son-in-law seemed to spoil the child more than his second cock, which was surprising.