Chapter 40

Back in time last night, after Ding Wei finished the phone call with her cock at home, she was still a little bit hesitant in her heart.

    She didn't believe in safety, but felt that she should be more cautious and it would be better to make a phone call and ask.

    "Hello, this is Lafayette Castle Hotel, how can I help you?" The customer service lady has a sweet voice, and she speaks very standard Mandarin.

    Ding Wei said directly: "Hello, I want to confirm that Mr. Huo booked the room tomorrow night..." When the

    customer service lady heard that it was Mr. Huo, she immediately entered the computer to query: "How many people are dining?"

    Ding Wei said: " "Six."

    Miss customer service: "Yes, tomorrow night in a luxurious private room for six people, would you like to repeat the main course you ordered?"

    Ding Wei was taken aback, and then he heard the unceasing voice over there. Report the name of the dish.

    "..." These dishes that I have never heard of before make people feel confused, only knowing that it should be no different.

    "Okay, thank you." Ding Wei finished speaking with the customer service lady, happy and saved a lot of money. After all, the poorer the family recently, the more hell.

    She walked to the girl's room in a good mood, with a rare warm smile on her face, not as serious as usual: "Wuyu, open the door, I have something to discuss with you."

    "Mom?" An Wuyu opened The door revealed the messy scene of herself packing up: "I'm packing up, what's the matter?"

    Ding Wei: "We won't go to eat Thai food tomorrow night?" She saw her daughter's face immediately unhappy, so she quickly said: "Your brother’s classmate’s father, gave your brother a luxurious private room, Lafitte Castle Hotel, which is not worse than your Thai food."

    An Wuyu stared, "Lafitte Castle Hotel? My younger brother’s classmates have such a good taste. Money?"

    Ding Wei said, "Not a little brother, but an innocent classmate. I ordered a meal for six. Think about which friend you will bring?"

    "What?" An Wuyu was surprised, and immediately remembered the rich second-generation suitor of his elder brother, and it was clear: "That's OK, I'll call Jiaojiao to ask if Jiaojiao is free."

    Ye Jiaojiao is An. Wuyu's second-generation rich little sister, An Wuyu usually dare not invite her to dinner.

    Tomorrow is a rare opportunity to go to a high-end restaurant to spend, An Wuyu certainly will not give up the opportunity to make her face look.

    After the daughter agreed, it was almost equal to the whole family's approval. The younger brother and dad only need to notify them.

    Around 5:30 in the afternoon the next day, a family of four dressed up and went to the banquet in a good mood.

    However, An Wuyu was thinking all the way, whether or not to tell her parents that there is a rich girl who is pursuing her younger brother.

    Of course she hopes in her selfishness. Who doesn't want to have a rich sibling?

    An Wuyu struggled and struggled, and finally decided that he would meet with his younger brother later.

    "Hello!" An Wuhao stood in the bedroom and changed his clothes. The cool air conditioner made him shiver.