Chapter 26

Listening to the phone, I was stunned. After all, my elder sister seldom went home after going to college, and she seldom yelled at him, "Sister, I’m just dizzy and sick. It’s not serious to stay with me.” After

    everyone’s interest, he felt uncomfortable: “You guys are delicious, eat more, I’m going to eat too.”

    “……” An Wuyu was speechless for a moment, feeling the emotional intelligence of this person. It's hopeless, can he not feel the difference between his parents and their siblings?

    Is it really all the fault of your parents?

    When her sister did not speak, An Wuyu said, "Bye bye, see you

    later ?" An Wuyu was so angry that she didn't want to speak, and hung up the phone: "Stupid," she murmured, she was too stupid and stupid.

    But I didn't know that my younger brother was sitting in the luxury car with a heartless mouth, his nerves were as big as a bowl, and he was accustomed to the fact that his sister disliked himself.

    "Oh." He sighed.

    The old man driving in front of him tightened, guessing somewhat that the situation of the young man at home might not be so good or bad.

    He knocked on the steering wheel and asked: "Unhappy?"

    An Wuhao frowned, annoyed: "I haven't figured out an excuse to move." His voice was vague, and there was either plum or candied fruit in his mouth.

    "..." Mr. Huo secretly scolded himself for worrying, he has never seen An Wuhao unhappy.

    Just like this, I kept thinking about it, time flies quickly.

    When I came back from dinner, I waited for my parents in the lobby. They sat on the other side of the sofa and Mr. Huo sat on the other side of the sofa, keeping a distance from each other.

    —Mr. Huo, your magazine is upside down.

    An Wuhao kindly reminded.

    "..."

    "Nothing?" Mom and Dad brought their sister and brother into the field of vision, and they could walk over within five seconds of visual observation.

    "Mr. Huo, I'm leaving first." An Wuzheng lowered his voice and waved goodbye to Huo Yunchuan secretly.

    The man who was left behind watched their family walk out of the hotel door, and only then got up to keep up.

    In the past, he would not believe that he would kill Huo Yunchuan, that he would one day make such a frenzied move like today.

    But he did it today, and he did it willingly.

    After all, if you are full, you will be sleepy. No matter what Mr. Huo's voice calls on the way back, he will sleep soundly until he enters the city.

    It will be at the door of the house soon.

    Mr. Huo said in the last voice note: "My promise has been fulfilled. When will your promise be fulfilled?" Word by word, the young man woke up in a spirited voice, and then went down again: "I'm sleeping, I didn't think about... …"

    "Go back tonight and say, good." Huo Yunchuan said.

    Dad's car stopped at the door of his house, An Wuhao immediately got off, and shouted to his parents: "I'll go out to buy a bottle of water." The

    younger brother was a bug: "I'll go too!"

    An Wuhao wanted to die, so he turned around and bribed. "Don't follow, I'll buy you grilled chicken wings."