Chapter 31

Time passed unconsciously, one minute after another, already beyond the scope of an hour, An Wuhao was a little curious, when will Huo Yunchuan exercise until he comes out?

    He was now full of sleepiness, blinking his eyes and yawned: "So sleepy..." The drowsiness after pregnancy is the same as hungry, which makes people caught off guard every time he comes.

    So he turned off the TV, drank a little water, and walked to the door of the gym.

    He also swayed smoothly, just looking at the dumbfounded man who was very eye-catching by the figure inside: "Uh..." This figure!

    Those chest muscles, abdominal muscles... long legs...

    made the viewer swallow subconsciously.

    Huo Yunchuan's sweaty state has a special attraction to the'unmanned' teenagers.

    With a blushing heartbeat, An Wuqing couldn't help feeling his chest. It was flat, his stomach was flat and soft, and his biceps...well...doesn't exist.

    "Huo Yunchuan..." With the idea of not disturbing the opponent's exercise, he waved his hand after drawing attention: "I'm going to bed, good night." Mr.

    Huo, the iron mad demon, put it down with a bang, and looked up at the young man at the door. The eyes were wet with sweat, and the sharpness showed restraint: "Well, go." After

    greeted him, An Wuhao nodded and left, walked a few steps and stopped hesitantly, turning his head and whispering: "You too. Rest, don’t be too late.”

    As the president of a large company with “ everyday management ” , the workload and pressure are very imaginable. An Wuhao feels that he should care about him.

    President Huo Da, who was concerned, felt that he was already tired like a dog, and his muscles were about to lose consciousness, but he still seemed to be smashed in blood for a moment, adrenaline rushing...

    "Well..."

    Mr. Huo deserves to be himself. The most manly man I have ever met, he was so handsome when he was so expressionless, he was so handsome when he left, and he thought to himself when he left.

    Too good, ordinary people do not have the qualifications to be jealous of this man, only envy.

    Of course, An Wuhao had no idea about Mr. Huo, and he was not a tremor. How could he like the deterrence to show off, and if he didn't agree with him, he could stun people.

    How hard it would be to live that kind of life, just think about it with your ass.

    Back in the bedroom, he took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed that countless men and women yearn for by Mr. Huo... Still sleeping in the noon position.

    Occupies a little bit of space.

    After taking a shower, Huo Yunchuan walked into the bedroom naked, closing the door by the way.

    He came over.

    An Wuhao raised his ears, couldn't help but look at the other person, and then got a nervous smile, he immediately got up and pretended to sleep.

    The nervous smile that made An Wuhao was what Mr. Huo thought was gentle and friendly: "..." It's a pity that it didn't have a positive effect.

    "I turned off the lights." He sat on the bed, raised his long legs, and glanced down at the clock on the cabinet. It was just over ten o'clock. This was probably the earliest night he slept since he walked out of campus.