Chapter 105

Then Huo Yun Chuan two shirt sleeves rolled up, revealing strong arms half wheat-colored, palms stays on the ground covered with carpet, a faint reminder of the sentence: "I want to move on, be careful not to fall."

    "Good Yes!" After receiving the reminder, he was safe and sounded in response.

    I saw eager excitement written on his face, and he was ashamed and embarrassed. He was always a little worried. Is he too much?

    Will Huo Yunchuan be angry?

    Such little emotions.

    But An Wuhao wanted to return. When the mount under him started to move, he immediately put aside his previous worries and happily pinched his legs, and said: "Drive!"

    Huo Zonghu was shocked: "... "But the little angel on his back is something he can't provoke. In addition to crawling forward with a stern face, he can only crawl forward with a stern face.

    In his opinion, the little angel is just a child who hasn't grown up yet, and it is excusable to indulge it occasionally.

    "Go behind the table and turn a corner, there is a big vacancy over there, and then... uh, can you go around the Bogu shelf to the dining room, or to the bedroom? It's okay." An Wuhao suggested in a very good voice.

    Huo Yunchuan hummed, "Shut up." The

    little angel said, "Oh." He

    was very obediently silent for a while: "Hey, it turns out that Dun Dun Shun's problem is inherited from you?" He was surprised to find out.

    "No more noise, let you go down." Mr. Huo threatened, stopping to adjust the rhythm, turning around the table in the living room, and the next stop was the bedroom door.

    At present, the apartment they live in is a large four-bedroom apartment with a size of more than 180 square meters, which has a very large space.

    In order to take care of the children, the whole floor of the house is covered with a layer of carpet, which is very thick.

    An Wuzheng crawled by himself, and his knees on the carpet didn't hurt, so he didn't worry about Huo Yunchuan's knee pain.

    After entering the bedroom, An Wuhao frowned and found that there was a lot of stuff in the room and the space was not large enough. He patted Huo Yunchuan on the shoulder and said, "Turn around and go to the dining room."

    Huo Yunchuan coldly refused: " The trip is over, don’t go."

    An Wuhao: "Huh?? It's over so soon?" I

    'm too dissatisfied, how many distances from the living room, but the butt is not hot, he still doesn't want to go down: "Go again Circle, okay, should I give you a kiss?" He leaned down, pouted artificially, tilted his head and kissed the old man: "mua!"

    "Humph." The other party snorted and turned around without principle. At the door, out of the living room, follow the death route just now for another circle: "Come down." Returning to the bed, Huo Yunchuan said.     The little angel lay on his back for a while, and rolled on the bed contentedly, curled up with a slender body, and looked at him with a smile and dazzling eyes: "...hehe."     "Hee your head." Mr. Huo squinted. .     Then he stood up slowly from the carpet, patted the non-existent dust on the trousers of the suit, and found that he was still wearing leather shoes that hadn't had time to change, so he went out to change shoes.     In the baby room next door, Aunt Zhang was holding Dun Dun, who was eating a pacifier. She saw Huo Yunchuan coming out alone through the crack of the door and opened the door to go out. There was no sign of surprise on her face: "Mr. Huo, it's time to cook. Please take a look at Dun Dun."     Huo Yunchuan just finished coaxing one, and now he has not had time to change his clothes, and he is filled with his son again. It can be said that he is very busy.     No way, this is the family life of married and child. There will be no more private space of your own, and there will be no feasting nightlife.     "Hmm—" Dun Dun grabbed the pacifier in one hand, slapped the president's father with the other hand, and wriggled in the arms of the president's father at the same time.     Really a little baby who is sometimes quiet and sometimes restless.     Huo Yunchuan didn't respond at first, but then he frowned and opened his son's palm to check whether his too soft skin was red.