Extra 6

"Okay." Huo Yunchuan and his son hugged, pushed each other away, and went back to take An Wuhao's shoulder. "Go back."

    He said, passing the luggage to Huo An by the way.

    Like this kind of behavior as long as the subject doesn't want a son, Huo An, as a son, can do anything besides being used to

    "Okay." He took the luggage.

    And today I received a gift I like, and the grievances in my heart against Da Zhutizi's father have long since disappeared.

    So happily followed behind with luggage, as a self-knowing light bulb.

    After "Dad" got home, he watched them enter the house. Huo An angered his mouth and called his grandparents to inform his grandparents that the father of the pig's hoofs who dealt with the emergency had returned safely. It's handled well, don't worry.

    Mrs. Huo, who talked with her good grandson on the phone, was very happy, and she was a little bit reluctant to hang up after she finished speaking. After all, Huo An was busy with college entrance examinations these days and had not returned to the old house for a month.     Mrs. Huo

    asked, "What about your dad and them?"

Huo An heard the words, glanced at the closed door of the room, and shook his head, "Oh, I'm resting."

    Then he left the unattended suitcase and returned to his house.

    Fortunately, it was not the father's room next door, it was quiet.

    "Then I'll hang up." Hoan said.

    "Okay, don't study too hard, as long as the grades are decent." Madam Huo said.

    "Yeah." After finishing the conversation with grandma, he sat on the chair, took out the car key from his pocket, and played with it in the palm of his hand.

    When the exam is over, he will take the driver's license test, he thought to himself.

    Then he opened the drawer and threw the key in, took out the thick test paper, and swiftly brushed the questions.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, Huo An slept in bed for an hour. When he woke up, the sky was full of clouds and the sun was setting.

    I don't remember who said it, a person who takes a nap until the evening, wakes up and finds loneliness deep in his heart.

    Huo An felt it, his expression turned ugly, because his stomach was too hungry.

    "Aunt Lin" is growing up, his hands and feet softly get up to look for food.

    "Dun Dun wakes up." Now the whole family still keeps the habit of calling Dun Dun, including his nanny aunt when he was young. "Go, sit in the living room, and auntie will give you soup."

    Aunt Lin said, she was 55 this year. , Retirement is imminent.

    Aunt Zhang, who is already over sixty years ago, has gone home for retirement a few years ago.

    "Dad," Huo An swayed to the living room and shouted, "Where is my little dad," he asked, sitting at the table with a lazy eyebrow.

    "Sleep." Huo Yunchuan said.

    "So sleepy," Huo An said, found a chair and sat down, and looked at Huo Yunchuan twice. He knew that his little dad was not sleepy, but was coughing and

    coughing. These two old men are still so tired and crooked. .

    The 18-year-old who knows a lot, secretly curled his lips, pretending to be pure and innocent, and had a silent dinner with his big dad.