Chapter 6

There were only six sets of dice on the table, and the girl next to Chen Chu and Jiang Shaofei failed to play, so they can be outside the casino.

    In the first game, Ji Mingjue started, his family was Huo Yunchuan, and his family was An Wuhao. It could be said that it was the position of Shura Field. No matter what An Wuhao shouted, Huo Yunchuan had to go around.

    The six sets of sieves totaled 36 dice, and when they arrived at An Wuhao, they called 22 dice, which was too mysterious.

    Ji Mingjue curled his lips with a smirk: "It's time for you, little brother."

    Seeing his hesitation, the girls off the court were anxious for him, so he should drive at this time.

    Jiang Shaofei was his home, and he had already taken the wine: "Would you like to open it?"

    An Wuhao asked Huo Yunchuan in a low voice: "One point can be counted as any point, right?"

    Huo Yunchuan was distracted by the heat. , Waited for the other party to ask again before nodding.

    An Wuhao said: "I'll add another one, twenty-three

    twos ." Jiang Shaofei immediately put down the wine: "Do you really believe there are so many two?"

    An Wuhao nodded: "Everyone can't just yell. "

    Not only the people around him couldn't help but laugh, even Huo Yunchuan put aside his face: "..." He didn't know whether to tell An Wuhao or not, playing this was just shouting.

    "Yunchuan!" Ji Mingjue kicked Huo Yunchuan with a smile like a stomachache: "Here you are, you are ready to drink the bar!"

    No matter how he wants to drink, no one in the box knows: "Hahaha. "

    I also add one, twenty-four two." Huo Yunchuan turned his face and said calmly.

    The whole box was silent for a second, and then I heard Ji Mingjue's unhesitating voice: "Cut you, double." After opening his dice cup, there are three dices in the five dice: "Although I am three as big, but I don't believe that everyone is two." The little

    rabbit weakly opened up in front of him: "I have four..."

    Chen Chu: "Four."

    Jiang Shaofei raised his eyebrows and scratched his hair: "Ming Jue, this one is a bit evil..." Because he is also four.

    "What?" Chen Chu heard the words and opened it for him: "Fuck..."

    "Thirty forty-two, plus three and fifteen. I have five here." An Wuzheng opened the dice cup and looked at Huo Yunchuan pantingly. "Can you drive four?" The

    young man's focused eyes were full of expectation, making Huo Yunchuan's heart fiery.

    He never thought it was such a great thing to shake a leopard until tonight...

    "Go on." Ji Mingjue wiped his face, he didn't believe that Huo Yunchuan could draw four: "Damn, you want to be able to draw four. Stars, I have another drink!"

    "That's what you said." Huo Yunchuan opened the dice cup in front of him, and laughed out the evildoer: "More than four, I have five."

    "Fuck!" Ji Mingjue stared at that. Five

    ones , I can't believe it: "You're so fucking crazy, you! The first one is shaking the leopard, you!" "So, Ming Jue can win with one more one?" Chen Chu squeezed Cold sweat: "Fortunately, Ming Jue is not that smart, otherwise I should drink this glass of wine."