Chapter 44

The two catties of braised pork ribs made by Aunt Zhang today belonged to Mr. Huo; it was a pity that the other party went out temporarily without prior notice.

    So An Wushao became the main force to eliminate this plate of braised pork ribs.

    Their family’s habit is not to eat leftovers, but it’s a pity to dump such good ribs.

    Fortunately, the ribs are very fragrant and not greasy.

    An Wuhang put on disposable gloves, and slowly nibble on his expression.

    "Come on, Auntie will pour you a cup of scented tea. When you are tired, take a sip." Aunt Zhang smiled and pours a cup for Huo Yunchuan by the way: "Mr. Huo, you drink too."

    "Thank you." The two said together.

    A voice was clear, and a voice was low.

    "Ah, I'm full." An Wuhao ate for more than half an hour, and finally ate the remaining one-third of the two catties of braised ribs, and he really couldn't eat it.

    But he still felt it a pity: "The braised pork ribs made by Aunt Zhang are so delicious today

    , it would be a pity to throw it away." It would be great if he could apply to keep it in the refrigerator to eat at night.

    "You don't need to throw it away." Huo Yunchuan felt that for the little angel, he could also eat leftovers once: "Aunt Zhang, help me get a pair of tableware."

    "Okay."

    An Wuzheng was just a few seconds away. Inside, he was surprised and disillusioned for a while, and his expression became dull: "..."

    President Huo, who had not eaten enough at his parents' house just now, ate a bowl of rice in a good mood under the gaze of the little angel nympho.

    "..." Huo Yunchuan found that the other party was still watching, and the corners of his mouth were hooked uncontrollably: "What's the matter with the stomachache today? Is it completely better now?" As

    he asked, he gracefully took a sip of the scented tea .

    The deep profile of the face is perfect.

    An Wujiao was awakened by the sound, so he took the ribs out of his mind: "It seems to have eaten too much in the morning, but it's just a little up, and it doesn't hurt."

    He touched his protruding stomach: "It's all right now."

    Huo Yun Chuan's sight followed the white hand to the safe belly.

    He also noticed the slightly raised arc, he felt itchy fingers, and he had to hold it on his leg: "Drink some water, and then you should take a nap..."

    Baby Ann: "Okay, I'll go Look at the balcony to see if the flower buds are in bloom."

    He carefully left the chair, pulled the indoor slippers to the balcony, and squatted down to find a spray can.

    The green dills have already absorbed enough water, not as sluggish as they were when they first came back.

    The buds of geraniums are about to bloom soon, and they are sprayed with a thin mist of water to make the buds look particularly beautiful.

    At the same time, Mr. Huo, who was also about to take a nap, suddenly heard a notification tone from his mobile phone to receive a message.

    He opened it carelessly, and the sender turned out to be Huo Yunchuan, and it was a color picture.