Chapter 27

As a good baby who is big enough to stuff two watermelons, An Wuhao started to pack his daily necessities after eating, toothbrush, towel, bath and slippers. After all, he was going to live with Mr. Huo for a year.

    "?" No, is it a year?

    Halfway through, he took out his mobile phone to do things, oh no, Cha Duniang.

    Enter a keyword, click to search, and the answers that came out are all from the personal experience of the workplace treasure mother, saying: those things about returning to the workplace after giving birth to a baby a year.

    There are also two cases of normal delivery and caesarean section. The general conclusion is that the recovery period of normal delivery is short, and you can return to the workplace in three months to six months.

    Caesarean section will have a long recovery period, and it will be safer than half a year and more than one year.

    In other words, if you don't have the conditions for giving birth, you have to recover for half a year before you can return to school.

    No, An Wuhao thought with a frown, no one is waiting for the start of the school season, and it will take at least two years to count with folded fingers.

    With a frown, he suddenly loosened his eyebrows and thought with anger that he didn't like reading at first, wouldn't it be better to play for two years?

    At half past nine in the evening, Mr. Huo, who had been serving him all day today, called himself again.

    "Hello?" An Wuhao said. He just packed up and delayed the bath. Right now he has just finished washing, and he is still breathing moisture all over his body, even his voice is the same.

    Originally, Huo Yunchuan just wanted to make a call to remind the other person to sleep, but when he was connected, he was reluctant to hang up when he heard the voice. He couldn't figure out how a boy's voice could arouse his own old man's lust over and over again .

    Is it possible that you are born with a pervert?

    "Are you tired, how is your health?" He asked, suppressing colored thoughts.

    . "I'm fine," the phone side of the little angel replied, his voice rain to care for him: "? Do you drive long-haul trucks tired"

    Today back and forth twice, Dad would have complained even heaven and earth to lie down, and even did not eat dinner How many.

    "I'm not tired." Huo Yunchuan glanced at his eager cock, hoping to lie down when he was tired, so as not to worry about the young-toothed young man whose face hadn't been opened yet: "Well, how did you eat dinner? Both? What did you eat?"

    "Fish, and tender tofu." An Wuhao felt strangely fresh. No one ever asked him what he had for dinner and how well he ate.

    "What?" Huo Yunchuan asked, swallowing.

    "I said fish, and tender tofu." An Wuhao repeated.

    "Tofu is tofu... why add a tender..." The man over there gritted his teeth and covered his eyes desperately: "You did it on purpose?"

    "Huh? Huh?" An Wuhao said, "Description The objective facts increase appetite."

    "Fart." Huo Yunchuan thought, what you have increased is obviously Laozi's libido.

    "If you have an opinion on Nennen, then just white tofu..." An Wuming said indifferently, and Mr. Huo would just be happy.

    "Forget it..." It's either white or tender. I can't talk this day. Huo Yunchuan couldn't stand it and said: "Good night, see you tomorrow."